+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 178 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade with minimum risk. usually i like to risk with 50 % because if you observe that some time market starts move to low and after some time it return towards high that's why i trade with 50 % risk and try to earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naim10 View Post
    The most profitable traders have certain advantages and opens a major independent risk and risk account 10-30%. This balance is considered dead money or money at home and just PURCHASE leverage.
    I was going to try hard in this trade to trade using a small risk of a maximum of 10% in the risk of trading with low risk because I believe in the recovery of lost in the trade we will be able then we will make it easier to recover the loss in trade with low risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most profitable traders have certain advantages and opens a major independent risk and risk account 10-30%. This balance is considered dead money or money at home and just PURCHASE leverage.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are join this platform so you are better in it then you are good earn in this platform so you are better luck in it so i think you are good in it and your risk stop in this platform

Member iqbalhossain is an unknown quantity at this point iqbalhossain's Avatar
    location in bangladesh dhaka mirpur kajipara
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A far as I ma anxious, I have left my fear alone by risking just the 20% of my trade, by this; I maximize my trading account without much apprehension in my trading practices...

Senior Member jisamjam is an unknown quantity at this point jisamjam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really hard for me that I am a newbie in Forex while trying to understand, money management is very difficult for me, because this is my first time in the industry ever become industry of the past. Then I'll have more difficulty to get%, industry risk. but don't understand the risk of not getting the points.

Senior Member pangsa is an unknown quantity at this point pangsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buy and sell this way: even if I get my face a $ 1000 balance, buying and selling only one place, and 1 lot (not least in this position open in the future in the past). If you are not sure that we have all the posts, I think there are enough to buy in this way allows us 1,000 points

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I do not actually depend the threat amount. What I do I keep my quantity lot very low. Thus, you could say all my financial commitment is in threat. I mean I would like to let my business perform with low quantity, so ****ually it bounces returning and gives me some benefit.
    risk in each trade is adjusted to capital and good money management, so that we are always awake account of a margin call, even though we had lose, that's the importance of what percentage the risk objectives which we must use.

Member smoundawa is an unknown quantity at this point smoundawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The money management is very necessary when it come to forex trading, for me i risk only about a 20% to trade forex, forex is a risky business were there is no guaranteed of the winning all times so is not good for us to risk huge on its !

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not actually depend the threat amount. What I do I keep my quantity lot very low. Thus, you could say all my financial commitment is in threat. I mean I would like to let my business perform with low quantity, so ****ually it bounces returning and gives me some benefit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 178 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)