+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [1133365] IFX Capital - PAMM Account.

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My target is to make more profit then loss. but some time bad market condition are the reason of high risk..............................risk is a main fact of forex...risk k bena koch nahe hosakta yahan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Gaurav Singh is an unknown quantity at this point Gaurav Singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friends really you have done a great job, its all are great piece of research and gether good facts and figures

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to know about terms and conditions of IFX-INSTA FOREX-PAMM A/C.how one can invest in their paam, who will trade,they them self or guide me to trade,most important will they trade in my account or i have to just give funds and wait for my return on capital.how safe is my capital.

Junior Member esam1230 is an unknown quantity at this point esam1230's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    شكرا اخى الكريم على الطرح الجميل المتتميز وبارك الله فيك وانشاء الله سوف يتم التدول معكم حيث امتلك المال لانى جديد هنا

Senior Member tanujsoni is an unknown quantity at this point tanujsoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    थोड़ा सा जोखिम है, लेकिन मैं जोखिम लेने के लिए जब मैं मजबूत समर्थन है. मैं पहले ही अपनी रणनीति को संशोधित किया है, अगर आप अपने इतिहास देखते हैं आप लाभ% तेजी से बढ़ रही है तो पिछले देख सकते हैं.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well done for staying on through a hectic week. A lot of accounts were blown up so always good to see one survive like your one. Good trading.

Junior Member abdelbaset is an unknown quantity at this point abdelbaset's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great jop really this is amazing trade in insta and i will try to became like you coz am beging here in forex and i wanna learn form you , should i be active here to be good in forex or it ok here
    and just see the comments and learn form you
    forex and insta iam coming

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are also welcome as long term investor. Trade manually using technical analysis and iFX Capital's private strategy. iFX Capital try to trade only winning trade. No big risks for iFX Capital.

*** iFX Capital TRY TO NOT CLOSE TRADE WITH LOSE.
    *** Keep confidence in iFX Capital's capability to make profits.

Senior Member ArfianFx is an unknown quantity at this point ArfianFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice pamm account.. i can see your profit very safe.. for future i will see your profit then i need invest too maybe on the next month,, how much your target on monthly?? thanks..
    lets dancing with market

Junior Member fren_ane is an unknown quantity at this point fren_ane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have nice history account, do you use scalping system with your performance above ? how long have you trade with your pamm account above ?. Usually peoples like pamm account which has been exist for minimum 6 month. It is better if you put it into myfxbook.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast