+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Forex Traders Need a Business Plan (Just Like Any Business).

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed with a lot of capital will result in many benefits ant to established my life with forex business that that is in future i will set a training center whi so Forex is a place of uncertainties that is why a plan does not work at all or does not work for long in fact My future plans with forex is to get an university degree and later on specialize in trading therefore move onto a hedge fund or an investment bank after I received my degree if you want to get success in any field of the life then you should must understand it that you need a plan to get success in the forex trading because if you dont have the plan then it will hard to even run it but will not easy to get success in the forex trading so make a plan then enjoy doing trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hi aap nay us kay bary mein kuch plan kiya ho to tab aap ko us business mein nuksan hi hoga jo kay kisi bhi business kay liye acha nahi hota aur forex trading karny kay liye bhi aap kuch plan kar lein taky aap ko pata ho kay ab aap ko kiya karna chahye . Forex market is so unpredictable so you need to make a plan about what you would do when you are in that situation... when you dont know how to predict the market movement...you should know that and stick to the plan...what plan you have made before you entering the market...a plan that would make you win even you loss bigger than your winning chance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is not credit it is one kind of loan from Broker in fact here instaforex offer such leverage and with this we can place even small order and if need then big also and Actually leverage is depend on a traders capital only If some trades has to trade with little capital amount then i think it's better to use high leverage like 1:1000 without a plan you can not get success in any work even in your daily life. when you do a work, before the start of that work , you must keep a plan , where you will go, when you stop, what is your alternative way.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should have a plan in trading and it will be very nice and as traders we should be able to manage it properly and all should be able to run properly and all will be very nice and as traders we should always be ready then all would be good forex aik busnise ha to is work karne ke lea is ko chalane ke lea b hame aik busnise plane ke zarorat hote ha ke hum is me kis tara work kare ge apna target kia rakhe ge or is me kitne money invest kare ge kitna time de ge har chaeze ke lea agar hum phele plane kar le to us me hame work karna easy ho jata ha ise la yaha b aik plan ke zarorat ha

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ak onlin kam ha sab ko ya kam boht he pasnd ha ap ko is ma boht pisa kamn ha to is ma zayda pisa invst karo or zayda he resk be lo ap ko is ma boht puisa mil ga is ma boht sa log boht pisa kamt ha ap ko is ma pat time he kam karn cahya is sa ap ko zayda fida ho ga Dear friend Forex bhi kissi normal business ki hi tarah hai,balki Forex zyada risky aur profitable business hai.Ismey proper planning and management ke saath kaam karna issiliye zaroori hota hai kyunki hum ismey apan hard earned capital invest karke trade kartey hain agar humney sirf gambling ki toh hum ismey apna capital loss kar saktey hain.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear if u r use gud strategy then u earn gud profit and gud achiement,t is like a excursion in the direction of achievement. Without proper planning, you can't glimpse ahead and beyond of your swapping. if ur mind r gud then u r sucess meanx ur plan is gud. Planning have a great role in forex trading, the business started without planning have not so popularity. Every moment should be fully planned because planning is the backbone of forex trading and a business without backbone, you can imagine more clearly. So, Be planned everytime to get be successful. You would never believe because i am not successful...

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bussiness is bussins koi b busssiness easy ho ya mushkil is mai money making k liy apko palaining kerni perti hai ku k koi b bussiness planning k bgair nahi hota apko apni stratgy or moneymanagenment kerna he perti hai its very assencial is k bgair ap kam nahi ker sakty warna loss he hoga or jitni zada apki sratgy strong hogi profit k chances b utny zada h oty hai because business is understand and taking knowledge of business then we sucess and lose the money and try to better.it is like an adventure towards victory. without fitting arranging you can't see forward and past of your exchanging exchanging is not about making benefits yet it is additionally the way how you deal with your time and cash to exchange and get succeed in this business.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chahy aap kisi bhi kisam kay business say taluk rakhty hon lekan agar aap ko us business ka tajurba na ho aur na hi aap nay us kay bary mein kuch plan kiya ho to tab aap ko us business mein nuksan hi hoga jo kay kisi bhi business kay liye acha nahi hota aur forex trading karny kay liye bhi aap kuch plan kar lein taky aap ko pata ho kay ab aap ko kiya karna chahye It is sort of a journey in direction of accomplishment. Without the need of correct scheduling, you can't see ahead and outside of of your respective buying and selling. Investing is just not about creating profits but It's also just how the way you manage your money and time to trade and obtain succeed in this organization.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    indeed companion is significant for any business incorporating forex on the grounds that with out arranging it,s become hard for you to got any sort of progress so plain is particularly significant for progress and you exchange as per a certain planing

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the truth is actually which fx business program is a good issue which will help anyone generate income and it also inform you how that you create the bucks. for you to acquire significantly earnings also to prevent the risk weather resistant carry the blueprint after which they will trade about the fx bsuienss. Because this business is that in tekuni I really think this could be the foundation of life in the day when we have not seperkasa now when the office does not require thinking and our ideas again and so on like So to do this i make myself properly And do hard working that ous profit per/month use that sum of capital while you also have to have ambition in this trade like i always try to gather a lot of information about forex trade and i practice forex demo account

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)