+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 283 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2822

Thread: Always Wait for a Good Time to Enter a Trade...

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also traded in this way, always choose to wait for the right moment to trade, because I know when my entry to the market conditions are right, I will be able to get a great opportunity to profit. and conversely if my entry in the market conditions are not right, I'll get a likely loss. so indeed wait patiently, it is important for traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe wait until its the right time for you do trades, makes sure you are fully ready before you do trading so you won't have difficulties while you trade. it is more effective if you are prepare before you go trading. be confident and have patience on it, it takes time to get high profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that you should not blindly enter into the market, because it can give a huge loss, so when you want to take entry, then first of all analyse the market and search a good opportunity, if you does not find any good opportunity then do take the entry and wait for the right time, otherwise if you enter in worse condition then you can face lot of losses, so be careful.

Member NADJIBOU is an unknown quantity at this point NADJIBOU's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trader should always wait for the proper time to enter the market and exit, the trader should do this in each trade to increase the possibility of earning and decrease the possibility of loses, the trader needs to trade when the market has good conditions and so he will decrease the risk to the minimum level and will make trading more safe.

Junior Member sajid-15 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid-15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend you are right ap ne bilkul sahe kaha he forex me hame market ko ache tarah se dekh kar pher entry karni chay keu k agr ham jaldi jaldi emotion ho kar trade karni he to ham is tarah loss me parh sakte he hame tb entry karni chay jb market hame entry ki ijazat de dear

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahi to problem ha hum sub k sath k hum wait nhi karty or na he wait karna chaty hain. hala k trading ka asool ha ap wait karain jub tak ap ko trade level thek nhi milta trade na karain or agar ap sy sabar nhi hota to ap pending order laga k chor dain ta k maket ap k diyay howay level py ay to trade open ho. or agar maket us position py na ay or phly he reverse ho jay to yah na sochain k ap ka analysis thek ni tha.

Junior Member asi is an unknown quantity at this point asi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market not always run in one trend so there must be a scope you can got from the market. Randomly trading most of time results negative impacts on out accounts, thats why market will give you a good chance for intery wait for that....

Member Sabnu is an unknown quantity at this point Sabnu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect waiting and being forbearing and discipline are both crucial in Forex trading mart, A traders success ever depends on that, In the realistic sensation a merchandiser in Forex market actually succeeds when they class the most veracious signals.

Member salmans is an unknown quantity at this point salmans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to attain a near get by the forex interchange then you mortal to demand accomplishment and by the saintlike time build you will be do excelled and i think for the doing merchandise necessary persevere money management and this is the mortal one for change and this is the finest one.

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually it is very good strategy for forex trading business. never make haste in trading,it is very harmful for trading business. make this strategy to earn profit and save ourself from loss and bad experiance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 283 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)