+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Steps to forex learning & Trading !

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere bhai forex ke trading main learning bht zida important hai or learning ke liye demo ke trading he best trading hai agar hum log market ko watch kr ke trading nh krte hain tu phr hum log forex ke trading main kch bhe nh kr sakte hain es liye forex ke trading main hume best learning se he enter hona chaye succes krni hai tu, dear aap ne bhout achi points btaye hen hamen jis se hum forex market mein trading ko learn kar sakty hn hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen chart ko hamen bilkul simple rakhna chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks you very much sir for this useful post ap ne bohat hi achi sharing ki hai main ne in points se bohat kuch seekha hai insan ko chahiye ke wo har time har lamha learning me rhae aur learning ki bhok insan me aise ho jese roti ki bhok hoti hai phir hi insan kisi bhi kam me kamyab ho sakta hai. exchanger to convert your Singapore dollars into another country�s currencyWhat you are essentially doing is that you�re using your Singapore dollarsTo buy foreign currency from money exchanger!And you would realize that even s

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main proper learning kay liay ini 10 steps ko learning main use karna must hota hay aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main demo account sy thek practice karay aor Trading main stop loss aor take profit ka use karay aor Trading main price movement ko smjy aor meta Trader kay sbhy tools ko thek smj kar Trading karay bht achi knowledge ha ye bhai, or ap is se bht faida utha skte hain bhai or ap iss e bht earn kr skte hain agr ap ko is forex ke bare me pata chal jaye to ap ki life change ho skti ha ap bht faida utha skte hain newbie ke liye best ha knowledge

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the only way yu can understand the market is to push together the right effort and effectiveness that works well for us and value added and to the same case we work hard and produce the greatest effort we see out there we are able to value the difference of choice and market effectivenes, always work as hard and make sure that you are able to produce the same case of trainning alot , work hard and produce something that will make you know how to trade

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most best option for every new trader is that he should learn the forex trading properly because learning is the first step to become successful in forex trading business. You have to learn everything which you need while in the Forex market. You just don't only need to learn how to buy and sell, you should know when to buy and sell. So, It depends upon you.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every persons success and failure depends on various things because one can be good in all aspects but if one is weak in money management then he or she won't be able to survive as you trade timing could be right and you are able to find good setups but if you don't know risk reward and trailing stops then you will suffer as there are not too many trade that trends as expected and those who don't go according to expectation are the one we should work on.;

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that demo account is the best option to learn forex trading business. by practice in forex demo trading account it is possible to increase our skill and experience in forex. forex forum is also a great source to learn forex trading. I think when trading in forex business those rules are really amazing and these are really useful for the new traders. Traders should take these as a guideline. I didn't follow these rules but when i see that i am still unchanged from my profit and still facing losses, then i started follow these rules.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex trading aik bht acha khaam hai jise aap ko karte rehna chahye kiu ke jab aap karte rahenge to aap seekh jainge aur isi mai aap ka bht faida hai....Learn karne ke liye bht se steps liye jaate hain jin mai sab se pehle step ye hai ke aap demo par kaam karen kiu ke jab aap demo par kaam karenge to aap ko kaafi experience milega dear forex trading ko learn karna bhout zarori hai dear forex trading ko learn karny k liye hamen chaye k hamen demo account per trading karni chaye hamen chaye k hamen apni trading k liye trading method bnayen

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir bilkul yahi sari batten hane jin say ham ko forex ko seekhnay may madad milti hay or inhi say ham acha analyzing kar kay paysa kama saktay hane to ya to aik bahtreen zarya hay iss kay liya time bi dayna hota hay kay pahlay market ko samjha jaay phir iss may investment ki jaay agar bonus say ho to bahtar hay.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai learnibg aur trafing key tips.
    1 forex ki learning
    2 Forwx ka experien
    3 Greedy ko control krna
    4 indicators ko use krna
    5 discipline sey trade krna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)