+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 127 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traidng me trading kartay howay agar ap ko 100 pisps per day miltay hin ya ap hasil kartay hin ya ap ko profit hasil hota he to ye bohat kam profit he is lay kay is se to sar 1 usd banay ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uyhgtfrd is an unknown quantity at this point uyhgtfrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very uncomfortable to do 100pips daily. But in General, you know. Every day I take ten thirty pips per day. Because in reality I have from time to time. If I actually seeds big business to take advantage of high leverage and take ten thirty per day. I think you have a decent capital. Size 1 stack as an attempt to use a: 1000 used and open trade. Just about 10-30 pips for each day. I think I can be ready to serve ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hgytfr is an unknown quantity at this point hgytfr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's simple to go trade gold that you will earn 100pip every day and thousands of seeds that every day, but you can also lose Pip thousand every day if they play this sample of gold. But if you have enough margins, why not. If you do not call 10,000 seeds at the same time, I feel that you will play for the gold.

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually it is too much for a day. Having that kind of target is too much risky target. So that you have to spend the whole day with the trading. Actually we will get a slight chance to seek that kind of pips per day. The best amount of pips per day is 20 - 30 pips. If you can target your trading with that amount of pips you can become a successful trader.

Member zicop is an unknown quantity at this point zicop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is believed that make 100pip daily weight. But usually you'll be able to sleep. Mature taking 10-30 points during the day. Yes, that will be a small or large coffee capital of the largest leverage: leverage and today 10-30 p I p s: can I be honest. Leverage 1: 1000, so try and free trade first, and then a single stack size 10/30 in the cuticle during the day and takes approximately. You can get smart benefit.

Member jddjdjdd44 is an unknown quantity at this point jddjdjdd44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very difficult to make money 100pips today. But generally you will be able to love. I often take a -1030 day. PIPs that you in fact capital from time to time. If in fact have high leverage of huge capital 1030-pips per day. I think you have a decent capital. To try to use leverage 1000 a: heap size of the 1 open trade. Then take a 10-30 seeds per day I think. Are you willing to make a reasonable profit.

Senior Member maltaf4040 is an unknown quantity at this point maltaf4040's Avatar
    Thanks
    The 100 Pips a Day EA uses two Simple Moving Average applied to open price in 5 minutes time frame. If the price closes under a 7 period SMA a Buy order is placed and a Sell order is placed if the price closes over a 6 period SMA.

Junior Member ladkl is an unknown quantity at this point ladkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you exercise for 20 or 30 years, even if it is, but if you can sneak out of the box, these operations every day are not strong, you can get out points what you want

Member sjkns is an unknown quantity at this point sjkns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Go delete line train 100pip. Gold every day trading the extraordinary on thousands of pips per day, but you can also lose a thousand of grains per day, if this giant gold. However, if you do not have sufficient margin is the main reason for this. If you have 10,000 seeds, although I think that you are in the game.

Member mtmjn is an unknown quantity at this point mtmjn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You to niwaj lug Chou Quran, 9 w TIAs اا 100pips inches. B. Cawj khvahran ntseab calatlsrhstnutn rutaw rutwi table pebcawg Le faem cavo less raw t hnab havo life Ltd. Her passion is a havo payw. A TIAs کج do pay w tug John windy to be less raw کج passage KOM Zoo sea tab ntseab Ltd has John t nab. Aayw to pay w the tug John windy deluge this. CES SIM and John lwai a lawj lawj n o theab IB to tawi space lips teag teag: 1000 tawj. Ruawj ntsyw 10-30 John hnab. Aayw rural نیوب cough hojlwi tough neiaj, this to repay raw soul nw and night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 127 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)