+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have to use a small lot to keep my money management in savings or I have to scalping in the strait and can walk with and manage well all good to be able to manage it properly and all the processes needed and calm in trading will be very useful and my opinion is not easy 100 pips because trading using h1 is only 25-50 pips per day ... if you trade in the long term d1 maybe you can get a lot of pips ... only with scalping pips that we can earn 8-10 pips per trade up to several times trading. then we will be able to produce 100 pips per day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips per day is a big advantage for us. Not easy to produce 100 pips per day. If we can determine the trend then we can get 100 pips. In one order if we want to get 100 pips then we need to know a lot about price action. Professional traders can get $ 100 per order or long-term traders can get 100 pips per order. and It is possible for traders to make 100 pips per day but it is not possible to make it every day in the forex market trading business. Many forex market traders in businesses want to make a good amount of money but it is always difficult for them to do it. achieve it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view, 100 points on the current money market abroad make it difficult for their investigation and if you have to think of a reasonable number of points and can be accepted as a profit for you 30 pips per day. I think you have good capital. So try to use 1: 1000 leverage and open trade size 1 lot. Then take around 10-30 pips per day. I think you will be able to get good profits ... and my friend getting 100 pips every day is possible here in forex trading but for that we will need big capital, good trading skills and also need to trade with discipline and we must know that a trader must be a skilled and experienced trader.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many situations in everyday business that can guarantee thank you letters. Some typical situations include: appreciation for special consideration given by other organizations, thanking the speaker for the presentation at the board meeting, the customer appreciation letter thanking the customer for their support, thanking employees for outstanding service or performance, thank you to individuals or organizations for customer referrals, awards to volunteer service workers for their personal contributions to public service campaigns and this strategy in my opinion are not good enough. If you can detect the direction of the market, maybe 20 pips that you can't take. It's just that the weakness of this strategy takes a long time. with a limited number of transactions.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make 100 pips in just a day or every day, it will be difficult. The reason why I say it's not easy. Some days the market movements will be very high and a few days the market movements will be very low so traders cannot easily make an event 30pips and I think a daily income of 100 pips is not so easy in forex and we can also produce 100 pips per day if we can develop our trading skills. We need to trade all day and wait for the right time to get good entry points and also have to close at the right time.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a dear friend who is rather difficult to get 100 pips every day, but you can in the news time, because the market news is volatile and the currency moves almost 60 to 120 pips especially USD / JPY GBP / YJP EUR / USD and I think it is very difficult to get 100 pips every day. But sometimes you can do it. I usually take 10-30 pips per day. Because I have low capital. If I have big capital I use high leverage and take 10-30 pips per day. I think you have good capital. So try using 1: 1000 leverage and open trade size 1 lot.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the convenient exchange of his old watches is really sure you can afford to get 100pip full day 0 maybe even a lot of people pip a full day but you can certainly remove a lot of pips a full day must take this unique withered old hand clock. but if you pay enough attention to the perimeter you might have to take it. If you can deal with twelve fair pips perimeter labels in my opinion you can take an old watch. and I think it's very difficult to get 100 pips every day. But sometimes you can do it. Usually I take 10-30 pips per day. Because I have low capital. If I have large capital, I use high leverage and take 10-30 pips per day. I think you have good capital. So try using 1: 1000 leverage and open trade in size 1 lot. Then take around 10-30 pips per day. I think you will be able to get a good profit ...

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new member of forex and I will trade this week if God allows me, I also think pip per day is a very very low amount if we get or even lose until it will be easy for me to calculate everything in total USD I have gained 30 percent profit so far in the trading session no more than 10 days and according to my situation I currently want to have 40-50 pips per day as in forex safety is very important for traders and easier said than done to generate 100 pips a day and if that is easy every trader will become a millionaire. Also at the time during the high impact news release, the market moves 100 pips or more in a short span of time but then people have to know the impact of the news on the market and have to trade in the right direction with the right level of entry and exit to get these many pips .

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I find my daily pips average, it turns out to be 40 to 50 per day after all I think there is no other profitable business easy because the actual Forex business Getting pips is not an easy thing for traders, so I am a professional too much points for me if being every day 100 points per day is enough for me and most importantly the seeds can be obtained at any time in the stale daily and I want to get some indication of pips per month that is generated if I can help you a little then that is not the right question therefore when there is no big volatility I go for 50 dolor and it is my target to grow my account this way and that changes with market volatility only when sometimes I can make big but the average is 10-15 that because I Prefer trading with a high time frame I never targeted a target ian

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this is quite challenging to help produce 100 pips regularly. Although often you can do items. I usually consider 10-30 pips per day. Because I have the lowest investment capital. Basically, having a large investment capital, I personally use excessive influence while considering 10 - 30 pips per day. I am sure you have a large investment capital. So try to use the influence of 1: 1000 along with opening the width of each dimension 1 buy and sell. After that, consider about 10-30 pips per day. I am sure you will be able to help generate big income. And we have to need one partner because if we try to get it with a smaller amount and our risk will increase and we may still be unable to do so the more partners we focus on the easier it will be we.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)