+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 127 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is the best thing .. I think that the one who is able to get the 100pips per day then he does not need to go ahead.. Because the 100pips are very enough to fulfill the expectations..HOWEVER their is no limit of the Wishes.. I mostly go no greater then 40-50 PIPS...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a bit buzy these days with other work so I'm not concentrating on trading that much as orex is easy but risky Forex is a global market but making profit is not so easy in fact buts i failed to completes my targets of pip yesterdays due to banks holidays and the markets move in very slowly and with very small of ranges for gbp/usd and eur/usd after all and of teaching my place is exclusive 100 pips per period

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned warsino is an unknown quantity at this point warsino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sitijemain View Post
    I would like to open this thread to discuss how to make 100 pips a day, using just the simple chart.

I think is very difficult to get 100 pips every day with trading sclping ........ maybe you will be able to get 100 pips every day ...... but must master the science scliping well ....... not only will you ... if you let acc MC

Senior Member nusrat090 is an unknown quantity at this point nusrat090's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i still find it quite hard to gain 100pips daily. Nevertheless often you're able to do the idea. My partner and i typically consider 10 -- thirty pips per day. Because We have a minimal investment capital. If i have a enormous investment capital I take advantage of high influence as well as consider 10 -- thirty pips per day. I do think you then have a beneficial investment capital. So make an effort to make use of 1: 1000 influence as well as open up the 1 whole lot sizing business. And then consider about 10-30 pips per day. I do think you will be able to gain beneficial income..

Junior Member SAHIL-KHAN is an unknown quantity at this point SAHIL-KHAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its simple go trade gold certain u will earn 100pip on a daily basis even thousand pip on a daily basis however u can also lose thousand pip on a daily basis if play this monster gold. however if u have enaugh margin why not play. if u ccan hold 10 thousand pips while not demand i believe u will play gold.

Senior Member suzon56767_iu is an unknown quantity at this point suzon56767_iu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is good online business and it is real for us and pips are very good for forex trading and market and trader .......and i think 100 pips is possible for trader in per day ...........and indicator use huge pips and it is very important for indicator .....so i think pis earn is very easy .......

Senior Member nawal is an unknown quantity at this point nawal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you are a newbie and this is the reason that you are asking for 100 pips per day.This is very difficult to get 100 pips per day.I am only relying on 20 pips per day and i think this is enough profit for me.Good Luck
    Nawal

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i prefer my best strategy of the thv and the break because hi me give a nice profit per day and thanks 100 per day it to to strang for me juste i prefer 30 point

Senior Member freemoney is an unknown quantity at this point freemoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her rose 100 pip banana koi asaan kaam nae hay, itna bara target to kisi surat acheive nae ho sakta, iss liay kay market her rose itni move hi nae kerti to phir ye kiss tarah posible hoga kay koi 100 pips daily bana lay.

Member usmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point usmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g nahe bhai 100 pips daily market move nahe karti 20 sy 30 pips move karti hai .or ager ap daily 30 pip ka be profit ly ly to bht hai ap volume bharha dy to kam chal skta hai profit zaida ho skta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 127 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)