+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips per day is very difficult to obtain every day I think we need a small target that we can get eassy if I can do big targets it is not possible to get good success in this business so I always want to trade with small targets and that depends on the indicator that you use because if you use an indicator that can follow price movements then you don't need to worry about scalping during news time because the news only exists but the price is king of what I understand most about forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its easy go trade gold sure u can earn 100pip a day even thousand pip a day but u also can lose thousand pip a day if play this monster gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think it is very difficult to earn 100pips daily.But sometimes you can do it.I normally take 10 - 30 pips per day.Because I have a low capital.If I have a huge capital I use high leverage and take 10 - 30 pips per day.I think you have a good capital.So try to use 1:1000 leverage and open a 1 lot size trade.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the event that we are doing forex exchanging, at that point we should realize that what number of exchanges we are winning and what number of loosing. In the forex exchanging the point of a dealer is continually winning , he need to win each time in the market.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-27), mehro (2019-07-29)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips can be used to get money from any mushkila work, but if you don't have the right knowledge about the right knowledge then you will be able to add pairs to your team. loss and. So 150 simple learning is a very simple way to get Forex trading. You have a lot of your experience using your experience in the market watching trade when you have found a good friend then you trade and make a hundred pips of income every day.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We usually take the opposite view of crowd sentiment, and the fact that traders are net-short shows that EUR / GBP prices can continue to rise. But traders are less net than yesterday and compared to last week. The latest change in sentiment warns that the current EUR / GBP price trend may soon turn lower despite the fact that traders remain net-short. and many times you make 100 pips every day from a request that occurs if that day includes important news so if you need to make at least 100 pips must be taken after fundamental analysis and retaining money but you cannot get 100 pips from the indicator every day to be a heart watch carefully

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading, main traders, profit 100 pips per day, for traders who trade, the main trading frames that are simple to trade and the trader's job is finished and the trader's market is the main trade of the trading strategy. The main reason for trading in the trading business is to work on profitable businesses and successful trading sessions and if you have 100 pipes, it's better to use the best method or better to sell or use the wrong method, or if I have to trade in pipes, I will give you a lot of money, I have lost my money, I have lost everything.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my point of view that 100 points on the current money market for foreigners are difficult for them to investigate and you have to think about a reasonable number of points and can be accepted as an advantage for you even if you can reach 20 or 30 points, even though he is very good but You will not Radi them, and you will open offers more than one day the area is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points a day I think that 20 points per day from the forex sign and I say that the trader gets a big profit every day when he working with good planning and trading experience and I say that expert traders generate good daily pip profits with the forex business and it is important for traders that they work in the market with good trading strategies and traders make good decisions in the forex market and get big profits easily with the forex business

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With fake interference, everything becomes simpler if the price has stopped at the level and overbought above, and then the volume increases dramatically, and also positively, which means that mistakes occur, only dropping a few bears, and attract customers. to close it,
    and 100 pips per day. This might be a dream if not every day is impossible. Sometimes a trader makes a buying trade with a stop loss but does not set a take profit and a news supports the trader and the increase in the stock above can get 100 + pips in one day.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use the strategy on the H4 frame, where bollinger bands and stochastic, wait for the stochastic signs to buy or sell and make sure the bands include candles, it's better to open the position accordingly and yes, you can produce 100 pips per day. but this requires a lot of caution when trading, but again you can confirm it. usually it takes 10-30 pips for a trader to reach 100 pips a day. You have to take your trading time very seriously and have a good trading strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)