+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit targets and gives you the opportunity to make 100 pips. even on 50-60 pips pair move! We are taking advantage of the. Asian session opening at around ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view that 100 points on the current money market abroad make it difficult for their investigation and you have to think of a reasonable number of points and can be accepted as an advantage for you even if you can reach 20 or 30 points, even though he is very good but you will not Radi them, and you will open offers more than one day the area is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points a day I think 20 points per day from the forex market is not too good, I hope, more than that and I think very it's hard to get 100 pips every day. But sometimes you can do it. Usually I take 10-30 pips per day. Because I have low capital. pips per day. I think you have good capital. So try using 1: 1000 leverage and open trade in size 1 lot. Then take around 10-30 pips per day. I think you will be able to get a good profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rohitapps47 will become famous soon enough rohitapps47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need good forex broker as well for such strategy use this broker it is good for scalping fast withdrawal and with local deposit and withdraw facility available

https://www.forexchief.com/?a=a461

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Good i somtime using this Technic depends on the market condition as market not move acording our wish but we follow what market wish for us. so i often change my strategy depends on the market movement. beside that i also apply long term strategy and mid term strategy.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i think we will be easier to get 100pips trading day with the cross pairs, as cross pairs have a very volatile movement, if we are trading on the major pairs each day I'm not sure we can get 100 pips. because the normal daily range of the major pairs ranged from 80-120 pips a day. so, if the market is in good shape, maybe we can get 100pips in the major pairs.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), forexrunner (2019-04-27), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends in my opinion its prosperous go interchange yellowness trustworthy u can get Pippin a day yet 1000 pip a day but u also can retro thousand pip a day if wittiness this fetus yellowness. but if u get enough earnings why not role play. if u can intermission ten chili ad pips without slip meet i conceive u can gambol gilded so keep work hard.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by buttar View Post
    is easy if you want to make 100 pip per day... you just trade in 10 currency and getting 10 pip per pair... and accumulate will 100 pip... but you must be carefully because trade in some pair are dangerous
    bhai ji forex ke business me etna asaan nahi hota hai ki aap 10 pairs me kaam karein aur aur 10 pips ka target asaani se lele,ye business me kahin baar 10 pips lena he trader ke liye mushkil rehta hai,esme trader ko ache se pehle khud he market me sabb jaana chahiye fir he wo esme kaam kar sakenga.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friends my loved ones can not stand me personally in order to industry foreign exchange simply because we frequently obtain manages to lose. as well as we in no way provide a great outcome on their behalf. this created my loved ones detest whenever observe me personally before my personal screeen. however, i wish to maintain industry fore till i will obtain a large outcome so learn and earn.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple to say, my friend but hard to practice. How about the signal accuracy?, is it 100% profitable or not?. Sometime we facing difficulties to achieve just 20 pips a day because of false signal and the news going against our direction. If it is easy then every trader will be a richman in shortest time.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Thanks
    yes dear friend It is very not easy to earn 90 pips day by day.But now and again you can make sure of it.I normally take 10 - 30 pips for every daylight hours.Because I give birth to a low wealth.If I give birth to a enormous wealth I purpose soaring control and take 10 - 30 pips for every daylight hours.I think you give birth to a lovely wealth.So try to purpose 1:1000 control and unlock a 2 luck size trade.Then take roughly 10-30 pips for every daylight hours.I think you will be able to earn lovely profit

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-27), Shahid78 (2019-04-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)