+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 127 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1261

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am interest with your statement about the strategy make 100 pips a day it a wonderful can you share the strategy and the rule indicator you use to make 100 pips a day or only use the simple chart you said?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abihofx is an unknown quantity at this point abihofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by digger_jim View Post
    Really? A SMA 6 & 7 crossover on 5m time frame produce a helluva lot of crossovers. None reached 100 pips in between. Do you homework, pal.
    if we backtest the intersection between indicator and high school are very good, but on the other hand when facing real market it will be seen lagging, suggestions sya use SMA as major trends and guidance not only as a buy or sell signal because it is a repaint and lagging, add RSI OR Bollinger bands

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarekateya is an unknown quantity at this point tarekateya's Avatar
    Thanks
    u can make 100 pip per day easy how?
    u can make only 20-30 pip easily in one pair and do that for 3-5 pairs
    all pips u want to make depends on the profits on all pairs

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks

How to Win 50-100 Pips a Day in Forex Markets? by Gdmmzrz

This method is a method using by myself in the fore market and I got good profits in the last years.Main operating idea is mainly short-term and even the ultra-short-term operation adhere to the daytime operation, not positions overnight..........
    This methods is a method using by myself in the for-ex market and I got good profits in the last years.Main operating idea is mainly short-term and even the ultra-short-term operation adhere to the daytime operation, not positions overnight.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i am able to make 100pips daily then i leave my job and will doing my forex trading.
    In my view making 100pips daily is really big task that can not be achived by new trader like me. if we want it then there is need to trade with all pair.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khaladaktr View Post
    The 100 Pips a Day EA uses two Simple Moving Average applied to open price in 5 minutes time frame. If the price closes under a 7 period SMA a Buy order is placed and a Sell order is placed if the price closes over a 6 period SMA.
    Really? A SMA 6 & 7 crossover on 5m time frame produce a helluva lot of crossovers. None reached 100 pips in between. Do you homework, pal.

Member marciano is an unknown quantity at this point marciano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hemaa View Post
    Do you see that 100 points in today's gain many somewhat!!I do not really try to think this way and the desire to achieve a large number of points in one day because I knew I had a difficult this every day and constantly targets of 30 points per day is no more
    Sometimes its depend on our capital to hold the margin, if 100 pip normally your stop loss will be around 50 pip, if scalping i am target almost 30 pip per day , else i set entry + 1 pip. To get 100 pip per day , not possible , but it was depend on market it self.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For how long time did you tested it? I haven't got any backtest data about this strategy. It is very interesting, that you use 2 different SMA for the sell and buy positions. How long did you us it?

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by forex_lover View Post
    well i think its not easy to get 100 pips per day ... i know that its not impossible but it is difficult .. so far i haven't done it .. i have just almost earn 50 pips so far ... but i really would like to know that who can earn 100 pips per day .. is there any person who can do it ?
    I also can earn 100 pip a day, but not every day. There is only 2-3 weeks in every 2-4 months when it is easy to reach day by day.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Senior Member forex_lover is an unknown quantity at this point forex_lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think its not easy to get 100 pips per day ... i know that its not impossible but it is difficult .. so far i haven't done it .. i have just almost earn 50 pips so far ... but i really would like to know that who can earn 100 pips per day .. is there any person who can do it ?
    Regard
    Forex Lover

Senior Member elkashif is an unknown quantity at this point elkashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in many time you can not make 100pip per day from one order that happen if the day inculde important news so if you want make 100pip or more pip must be follow the fundemantal analsys and economic clander but you can not get 100 pip from indectores per day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 127 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)