+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 127 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1261

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digger_jim View Post
    Really? Which pair ever moved over 100 pips in "short-term" and especially "ultra-short-term"?

If you think gaining 5 pips for 20 lots is equal to gaining 100 pips, that's a scam artist pitch, my friend. 5 pips is 5 pips. You don't count pip gain by multiplying it against your lot size.
    Well dear, if there are 2 or 3 high impact news in near time then EUR/USD and GBP/USD is easy to move more than 100 pips in one hour. But less than one hour it is impossible thing. And the largest movement is rarely happen in any pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jo9y is an unknown quantity at this point jo9y's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also interest with your statement about the strategy make 100pips a day.Its really excellent . I only found the EA on a Forex website and thought 1 d share it on FF. Have played with a set file taking tp at 10 pips but the losses also buiod up, had thought some one can tinker will the logic to improve on the logic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahim View Post
    This method is a method using by myself in the Forex market and I got good profits in the last years.Main operating idea is mainly short-term and even the ultra-short-term operation adhere to the daytime operation, not positions overnight..........
    Really? Which pair ever moved over 100 pips in "short-term" and especially "ultra-short-term"?

If you think gaining 5 pips for 20 lots is equal to gaining 100 pips, that's a scam artist pitch, my friend. 5 pips is 5 pips. You don't count pip gain by multiplying it against your lot size.

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    This method is a method using by myself in the Forex market and I got good profits in the last years.Main operating idea is mainly short-term and even the ultra-short-term operation adhere to the daytime operation, not positions overnight..........

Member deka14 is on a distinguished road deka14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sitijemain View Post
    I would like to open this thread to discuss how to make 100 pips a day, using just the simple chart.
    the question is, 100pip day with all open positions and target 100pip a day with one open position, or do open multiple times until the total amount of profit that is 100pip get? klo eg open more than one possibility could be, with the right trade strategy and in accordance with their respective styles of course

Member imrulhira is on a distinguished road imrulhira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tharaka17 View Post
    I think it is very difficult to earn 100pips daily.But sometimes you can do it.I normally take 10 - 30 pips per day.Because I have a low capital.If I have a huge capital I use high leverage and take 10 - 30 pips per day.I think you have a good capital.So try to use 1:1000 leverage and open a 1 lot size trade.Then take about 10-30 pips per day.I think you will be able to earn good profit..
    These accounts are something similar to an online managed account service that is expert in maintaining the accounts of investors and traders with care. The services of maintaining such accounts are generally provided by the companies engaged in brokering activities.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to open this thread to discuss how to make 100 pips a day, using just the simple chart.
    Bhai aap 100 pips ko simple charts say earn karny ka irada rakhty hain lakin yahan to traders ko bohot complex systems say 10 pips earn karny main bohot mushkil ka samna akrna parrt ahay. Main naheen samjhta kay koi bhi trader itny barry profits earn kar sakta hay aik din main,.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    how? What techniques do you use? scalping or a sniper?
    I think with scalping strategy 100 pips per day is not going to be a difficult problem

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This may be made in consideration for the reader, I agree with this......Promoting patient and reduce greed / avarice. and also we must pray to god
    - Trade when the market is open.
    - Do not fight the trend though Stoch and rsi is mentog.
    - Commitment, gain 100 pips per day.
    Do not force yourself to enter the market.
    - Study ... study ... study that found the best way to trade that exist within.
    - Only 20% of capital traded.
    - Think logically that no one bisnispun 100% guaranteed success.
    - Focus first on one currency pair, such as GBP / USD or EUR / USD
    semangat broooo..................................

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can guarantee steady profits all the time in forex trading business. 100 pips can occur to us as profits, but a trader should know that some days we will still get losses in our forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 127 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)