+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Member loubnaettaki is an unknown quantity at this point loubnaettaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While the robots are great, they are limited in what they can do. I'd suggest a program that will give you ready-to-use Forex trading signals. Using them you can make money on Forex without thinking.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member violet is an unknown quantity at this point violet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although i know human is the brain power of everything that exist in this world rather than as long as I make trades manually and I want to continue to trades manually because I prefer to trades with the type of long-term so I would not bother with my trades Mainly we trade in mt4 trading platform that is about robots but I do not like it because I don't gases what will happen in trading time instead of i hope the manual trading is better from the automated

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moxismichel is an unknown quantity at this point moxismichel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    regarding to get successful along with trading program or even EA, you have to produce your according to your current guide book business, which means your method will not saturate and will obtain nearly all take advantage of marketplace mobility, should you cant coding, you possibly can hire EA maker coming from on the web forum.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Appreciate it pertaining to sharing this kind of helpful tips with regards to installing EA and Spiders. Nevertheless when i was already mindful of these kinds of procedures although this kind of thread could well be valuable for individuals who have no idea with regards to these kinds of procedures. You should always reveal these kinds of details due to the fact they're ideal for a lot of professionals and students.

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pertaining to to be successful with software or EA, you'll want to create your based on your current manual trade, simply put technique will never cover which enable it to acquire many reap the benefits of market place activity, when you find it difficult to code, you are able to hire EA maker through on-line forum.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend ma ny kabhi robot trading nhi ki qk ya risky hoti hia wo is leya qk is main robot trade karta hai wo bhi humri plaing k mutabek ager humri planing ghalt hoti hai to bhot loss ho skat hia is leya main manual trading karta hun is main loss ho bhi jay to expirence ho jata hia next time hum wo ghalti nhi karty jo phly kar chuky hoty hain.

Member kuldeep 509 is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep 509's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont about the forex robot i also dont know where this robot are coming from if any one about that pleses tell me as soon as possible

Senior Member chandanfx is an unknown quantity at this point chandanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend I think we should have to be careful while trading in EA or Robot. Robot sometimes are too dangerous and one should not do trade at the news time with Robot because at that time market do not follow any technical analysis at that time. I think in the world there are some good new trading EA and we can try them in Demo accounts.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the right way to attach a EA to your trading chart. Also a trader needs to make sure the EA has been attached to the chart in right way and all the setting are correct specially the lot size. Although I will advice to trade manually and only if one is a programmer they can program a EA based on their skills and abilities and then install to your chart .

Member bnrtahmina is an unknown quantity at this point bnrtahmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for discussing. When i do not know your how you can employ automatic robot. After i discover this particular article I could very easily understand how to employ automatic robot. Thank you once again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open