+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkem View Post
    i would say that the problem is not how to use a robot in forex but finding a good one as you have so many robots in forex but to get the one that will not destroy accounts in a day is the challenge.
    the correct analysis capabilities to predict the trend analysis trading system analyzes the proper movement of the open use forex indicators forex trading strategies to control the trade plan and reduced risk trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned himu03 is an unknown quantity at this point himu03's Avatar
    Thanks
    .look at the left panel, there is a Navigator panel, click on the + (plus) in the left Expert Advisor, then you will see the names of the expert advisor that you have. Right click on one of the expert advisor that will use. then left click on Attach to a chart then click OK.you using the robot. do we combine with any indicators so that we can analyze correctly and we can get profit ?
    i usually trade manually without robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barfi123 is an unknown quantity at this point barfi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I don't know the how to use robot. When I see this post I can easily understand how to use robot. Thanks

Banned kalam0 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    the one that will not destroy accounts in a day is the challenge.forex mein robot on krney k liye app ko expert advisor pr click krna parta hai our robort working start kr daita hai

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jjanba mara dost main apko ek acha mashwra dana chta ho ka Robot pa ap na bilve karo itna main samjta ho jitni mahnat ap is waqt robot ka use ko janna main laga rea hai itna agar itni mahnat ap Forex trading ko sikhna ma lagye tu bht acha result apko mila ga robot sa acha or secure profit manually trading main hai.

Senior Member GHOURI is an unknown quantity at this point GHOURI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot is a application working as human mind in trading environment... it is very much risky you can not compare a human made application as human although is useful to some extend...
    the question is about usage you can use this robot software but do not completely relay on it

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me using reboots is not a very good thing every one have should have to trade manually so that he or she take command on all the perimeter that he never could manage with using reboots for the trading, now the thing is that how to trade manually the answer of this is that every one have to seek this business to get success in it.

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would say that the problem is not how to use a robot in forex but finding a good one as you have Jub market kafi slow ho tou mere khayal mein ous waqt he robot ko use krna chahiye eis sey app

Member kramatsubhani is an unknown quantity at this point kramatsubhani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother I don't use Robots. That's why I do not tell you about this.
    I think the use of robots is very risky. It is very dangerous for traders.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jub market kafi slow ho tou mere khayal mein ous waqt he robot ko use krna chahiye eis sey app
    ko loss honey k chances nahi hotey our app achi earning kr sakty hain forex mein robot on krney
    k liye app ko expert advisor pr click krna parta hai our robort working start kr daita hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open