+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by exo View Post
    tolerable, I still can not use a robot because I am still a beginner and have never been genuine trading. thank you also add to the info my knowledge.
    ya buhat achi baat hay bhai k ap robot ka use karna nh cahtay aur mery khyal ma tu ek newbie trader ko start ma kabi bi robor or EA ka use nh karna cahiyay , start ma usay sirf manual trading ko seekhnay ki koshish karni cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by exo View Post
    tolerable, I still can not use a robot because I am still a beginner and have never been genuine trading. thank you also add to the info my knowledge.
    I strongly agree with your decision. should a beginner choose to trade manually. because it helps them learn faster. if you use your EA will not get anything other than a loss and profit. However, if you want to quickly earn money from the forex market. You can use the EA profitable., at least, capable of generating 10% in a month
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji bhai robots ya fir EA ko use karne se trade r esme apna time hei waste kar raha hai,trader agar manual trading par dhyaan deta hai tou wo achhe se forex mein kaam kar sakta hai kyunki mnaual trading se hei trader forex mein apni jagha bana sakta hai kyunki usko experience milta hai..
    acha to yehi hoga bhaiya ki hu Robot ka use na hi kare to main to janta hu ki EA aur robot se income nahi hoti hain lekin haan paisa jarur humara loss ho sakta hain paisa apna bachane ki koshish jarur karna chahiye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such as you will not able to make the all trade correct I do not want to say that the manual is better than the robot or automated trading with but always prefer to manual trading for gaining experience that is Mannual trading is better than ea(expert advisor) as well also with manual i can maintain my emotion as humans are more good in thinking and making decisionsrobots are also make by humans and you see they are good but can't reach to human minds

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member exo is an unknown quantity at this point exo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mahdi Rezig is an unknown quantity at this point Mahdi Rezig's Avatar
    Thanks
    There has been much a crawler that I usesatisfactory results are not objectives. I have more interested in using technical guide because the outcome is bigger and the risk could be in control.

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It you want to start forex business your study is very important New Forex trader some time became over ambitious in trading and in result their Forex journey might be ran on wrong way only ld you order on the correct movement or so on while withot study you do not learn about forex business accordingly My advice to beginners is to learn before you demo trade and demo trade before you do live trade namely if you Tager of it how can you trade every day

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Time waste karna theek nahi hain Robot aur EA time waste hi hota hain jitna time hum in dono ko searching par waste karenge agar utna hi time manual kare to fir bhi 40% tak ki trade hum manual se hi sikh sakte hain
    hanji bhai robots ya fir EA ko use karne se trade r esme apna time hei waste kar raha hai,trader agar manual trading par dhyaan deta hai tou wo achhe se forex mein kaam kar sakta hai kyunki mnaual trading se hei trader forex mein apni jagha bana sakta hai kyunki usko experience milta hai..

Senior Member nawal is an unknown quantity at this point nawal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the tips but i already know that how to use the robot but also thank you very much for sharing robot and i will try to use this robot on my demo account.I was already in search of a good robot lets see this one.Good Luck
    Nawal

Banned warsino is an unknown quantity at this point warsino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by awal28 View Post
    1.copy expert advisor file you will use. Expert advisor can be a file ex4 or mq4 file, copy the file into the folder C: \ program files \ metatrader xxx \ experts.
    2.then open your metatrader.
    3.look at the left panel, there is a Navigator panel, click on the + (plus) in the left Expert Advisor, then you will see the names of the expert advisor that you have. Right click on one of the expert advisor that will use. then left click on Attach to a chart then click OK.
    4.The next step is to enable the EA by clicking the button in the top panel of your metatrader Click the button of which was colored red to green (active)

To ensure that the EA you have to work then look at the top right corner of your chart, see whether there was a smile face

very good information you give .... I began to understand how to use the robot in mt4 or MT5 ..... but I am still confused about how to install the scrip .... if you can give me an explanation on how to install scripts?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open