+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually this is the correct way, but also must use the server so that it works without separating and this is very important, because without work server could cause a malfunction in the work and thus should be the correct regulation of such things

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai tuh es baat ko bikul pasand nai karta hu mare hisab se app ko rebot nai use karna chahi aa kyuki app rebot ko use karne ke vad profit kabi loss and kabi kabi app apna account wash kar sakte hai jeh paki garnti hai...
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so your method will not saturate and can get most benefit from market movement, if you cant coding, you can hire EA maker from online forum... I tried to use them but that did not work out for me that well. It could have been my mistake that I was not able to use them properly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein to forex trading mein robots ko use karny se bhout hate karta hon ku k dear mostly jo bhi trading robots hoty hen wo us waqt tak trades lgaty rehty hen jab tak k hamra margin call level na jaye

Member nikophi is an unknown quantity at this point nikophi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapne bahut hi achi tarah se forex robot ko mt4 terminal me insert karna sikhaya hai issi newbie ko bahut madad milegi ek robot insert aur usse use karne me lekin main yahan ye baat aur kehna chahta hoon k forex robot ko agar ek newbie na hi use kare wahi behtar hain kyun k ek newbie uski settings ko sahi se samajh nahi paatey hain aur na chahtey huye bhi loss ho jaata hai ys to kisi robot ko use karne se pehle uski settings theek se karlen ya phir us robot ko na hi use karen.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so your method will not saturate and can get most benefit from market movement, if you cant coding, you can hire EA maker from online forum. It could have been my mistake that I was not able to use them properly

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello sir While the robots are great, they are limited in what they can do. I'd suggest a program that will give you ready-to-use Forex trading signals. Using them you can make money on Forex without thinking. This is most efficient and modern money making methods today. It can be used by anybody in all countries of the world. All you need is access to Internet few times a week, few minutes each time

Member Mahm is on a distinguished road Mahm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there are many method to use this robot trading system when ever you try this you have to be carefully about this robot system but to be frankly I do not believe on Robot trading because with that you cannot become a professional trader.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai forex market mein trading karke paisa agar jo kamana hai, to iske liye usko dheyan trading par hi dena hota hai bhai, aur wo trading manual tarah se hona chahiye bhai, automatic system par kaam karne se income nahi ho pati hai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader manual se kaam karta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme automatic robot ya system se kaam nahi karna chahiye,trader ko esme market me sabb ache se smaajhna chahiye..

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my dear I am not use the robot. I am interest in the manual trade. Manual trade is good andcwe are work the market good and we are get the experience. So that ibam suggest gee very one that theyvare work the market manual and do not use the robot. Manual teadingbis a best and has the big warning with very low loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open