+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 435 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: How to became a perfect FOREX Trader?

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    How to became a perfect FOREX Trader? Can any one able to tell me this? I just heard about it from a lots of source. I was totally tried out to know about it. What is it?The people whom I asked about it they was unable to full fill my interests. That's why I am in here! Please guys help me to do so? I am really interested in it.... What to do and how?
    To become a perfect trader you must need to know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much quicker way to earn more and more.
    Just get knowledge all about forex and its trading system easily can make huge sum of profit within a short time.
    Well experienced person easily can make huge sum of profit.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-19), Blackmind (2018-02-20), danish555 (2018-02-08), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-25), hmforex (2018-02-08), majahar_ali (2018-02-11), mian5575405 (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-08), QamarXulqi (2018-02-20), sarfraz786 (2018-02-08), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-02-09)

Senior Member arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,933 Times in 1,012 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ham forex trader banna chahty hain to sb se pehle hamen bahut knowledge hasel krna chaheye forex trading k lye aur bahut experience hasel krna chaheye pher ham forex market ko samjh paengy because forex new trader se full time mangti hy starting k time jab ham forex ki requirements pori kr lengy to forex trader men best name bna lengy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arshadlaskani For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-02-17), kanita (2018-02-25), qasimm (2018-02-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-02-09)

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perfection is a very high concept. no one can get there you can just be a good trader.
    It is people who spend years of forex trading, think of it as part of life and try
    to do everything possible to succeed with it. Not many people do this before the change
    of circumstances, and life itself. That's why not many people can get to the end of the road of success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member malkum will become famous soon enough malkum's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know how to be a perfect trader, and I'm not sure there's a perfect trader.
    But what I know is we must always be a better trader in forex business. Of course there
    is only one way for it, that we must always be in a good learning process. Because through
    the process of learning knowledge and skills will make us better, so it will make us a better trader as well.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agar ap aik perfect forex traders banna chahty hain tu ap ko forex k business ko seekhna hoga demo per practice karni pary gi and zyada se zyada learn karna hoga experinxe and knowledge gain karna hoga tab hi ap aik behtreen and perfect forex traders ban sakty hain is k elawa aur koi bhi sorat nhi hai k ap short cut mein perfect traders ban jain .

Member Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you ask yourself are you efficient, Skillful, and hard worker . If your answer is positive than you start forex trading confidently. Focus on currency pairs pip money management scalping and and other positive signals too. You must take decision efficiently and effectively... When we follow and focus on this points as soon become a success full trader.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anee Sharmeen For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-01-25), moazzam532 (2018-01-27), Mr.yen (2018-01-29), Unregistered (1), Uzir Shaikh (2018-01-27)

Member Mishi khan will become famous soon enough Mishi khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Or sab se achi tip ye hai ke forex ka demo account bana kar us py trading ki practice karni chaiye. Trading ke lie yahi best hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mishi khan For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-01-25)

Member Mishi khan will become famous soon enough Mishi khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the above tips and instructions given by members are very informative and helpfull. We are thankfull to get such a helpfull forex community

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mishi khan For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-01-25)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I asked about this, he can fulfill his own interests. Here's why I'm here! Help guys,
    can you please do it? I am also interested. If the answer is Yes, get a job and learn more about Forex.
    Forex trading is a very strategic sector. Place of Experiment and frustration
    and prone to despair and loss of confidence in himself will actually be successful. What do you think.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-01-25)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai apko 1 baat baatdo ek har cheez slow sloyw treeqey se hoti hn agar ap 1 din me ammer banne ae hot o bekar hn forex trading lekin analysis theak se kro money managemnt theak se kor oske bad sl lagao aur bas trader ban jao gay
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

balli (2018-01-24), batool (2018-01-27), billyboy00007 (2018-01-26), danish555 (2018-01-25), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-23), India148 (2018-01-24), jimmy17 (2018-01-24), kanita (2018-01-23), memi memi (2018-01-25), Nirzana (2018-01-25), punjabiboy (2018-01-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-25), Unregistered (1), zahraali989 (2018-01-24), zulfiqar5564 (2018-01-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 435 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)