+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    MetaTrader 4 is already a good trading tool and is famous throughout the world,
    so for this one trading tool trading tools are not necessary in doubt,
    so you do not waver with what's available now on MT4 or MT5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the meta Trader4 that I used for this, I like the meta Trader4 because of its use easy and very beautiful views for my eyes are still bari in the forex business, besides MT4 trading terminal is the best in the world

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ptopu is an unknown quantity at this point ptopu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I deliberate it in my Technology teaching lowest assemblage and it was rightful the fundamental involving status same loops(for, patch and do piece), arrays, structures, functions, variables, operators and a few separate things lol I don't think them right.

Can the commodity noesis on these cost refrain me in writing an EA?

Senior Member zihan6500 is an unknown quantity at this point zihan6500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using MT-4 and from my view i will say it best.But from 2-3 weeks i have seen that my mt-4 terminal not refreshes 15-20 seconds then it is ok for 4-5 second then stop and it happens all time.Now what can i do,is it my internet network problem?i don't think so.because i can browse in good speed.

Senior Member Andra FX is on a distinguished road Andra FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not understand the people who offer the Best Software for FOREX? Why should friends mengetahuin friends,, softwere best,,
    I just insta Setau and robo forex which is often used stout man

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each Broker site Own software.You do Forex do chose a broker.You found that broker web site software.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best is the mt4 its very easy to navigate in the mt4 software making it easy for me to navigate and also make money using it very easyly to make mney online.

Senior Member ladoali is on a distinguished road ladoali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best software mt4 he ha kio ka mt4 all indicator template ko support karta ha mt4 ma kio error nai ha .mt4 old version ha
    lkem mt5 new version ha is ma boht error ha . mara khail ma to mt4 he best ha

Senior Member rohankobir is an unknown quantity at this point rohankobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Theres a ton of Forex software to choose from, but to be honest, very few are really any good. Its a big market with a great demand so there will always be those trying to create a supply but they dont always deliver quality.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kayal ma MT5 software best soft ware ha forex ma trade karne ka laye. ja software update
    be ho sakta ha, is ka alvea MT4 be software acha ha but ma MT5 zaydea use kayea ha islaye
    us ka bare ma zaydea informantion ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast