+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT 4 is the best software for trading on Forex because Mt 5 is a new version software and have many other things included in it therefore it will some difficult to use it for old trader.we already using the Mt 4 software for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using metatrader 4 and i think it is a good software.we can use it easily and can learn first time if do not understand that how to do trade in metatrader 4.now release metatrader new version so you can use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suzonbmw03 View Post
    Friends,I've done a quick google and haven't received a good answer for this... and you can run windows, any windows based trading software.Forex does not have a specific good software system that assists in making mney not unless it is a robot the money making depends with an individual that will biuld a specific strategy for themselves.
    I agree with your opinion. In computer science, there is the term garbage in garbage out. That is, everything that we put in the form of a computer program will give good results if the material is good. Trading software too, without setting a good thing she will not function correctly. So, the best software that exists in the minds of the traders themselves[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------
    Last edited by biyen; 2012-10-25 at 10:01 PM.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friends,I've done a quick google and haven't received a good answer for this... and you can run windows, any windows based trading software.Forex does not have a specific good software system that assists in making mney not unless it is a robot the money making depends with an individual that will biuld a specific strategy for themselves.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 25+ View Post
    I think metatrader 4 is still the main ranks the best software for trading,
    to this meta Trader4 still be the most popular program by most traders though now there are newer versions of the meta trader 5
    I also think so, although there is now metatrader 5 metatrader 4 still remains to be the most preferred trader, this is due to the convenience offered by it as the use of custom indicator, EA and additional scripts. The interface is very user-friendly
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think metatrader 4 is still the main ranks the best software for trading,
    to this meta Trader4 still be the most popular program by most traders though now there are newer versions of the meta trader 5

Member jack25 is an unknown quantity at this point jack25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion there is no good software for forex .... good all the same it is how we are to manage our finances, if the financial arrangements we are better then forex will become your best friend ........

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    Best Software for FOREX?

Which software is best for FOREX? I don't have any Idea about that?
    My best software MT4 for Forex.I like this.Forex software new version start few days ago.I don't interest this.because MT5 is a live trading software.after MT5 opening for trading then net bill cut regularly.MT5 run high speed internet.So,many cost internet bill.but MT4 10MB do use 24 hours.
    Last edited by sharifhasan; 2012-10-25 at 12:22 AM.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anis View Post
    I prefer the meta Trader4 that I used for this, I like the meta Trader4 because of its use easy and very beautiful views for my eyes are still bari in the forex business, besides MT4 trading terminal is the best in the world
    of early learning trading until now I only use metatrader, for trading on the PC I use metatrader 4 because in terms of design it looks very user-friendly for the user newbie, metatrader 4 also allows users to develop skills by providing MT4 MQL programming language. Users can create their own indicators, EA even this script using MQL. Right now I'm also using metadroid if you are trading using android based tablet pc, but unfortunately in this application users can only use the default indicator because there is no facility to develop its own custom indicator
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI,I've done a quick google and haven't received a good answer for this... and you can run windows, any windows based trading software.Forex does not have a specific good software system that assists in making mney not unless it is a robot the money making depends with an individual that will biuld a specific strategy for themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast