+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by numanpsc11 View Post
    I think meta trader 4 it is good and best software. we can use it easily and can learn first time if do not understand that how to do trade in meta trader 4. Now release meta trader new version so you can use it.
    I like this, because i am is user Meta Trader 4 too. and i think MT4 is the best software for trading in this time. I hear from my friends if MT 5 yet complete and have some false, that is some month ago. but i dont know about now update of MT5, maybe better from MT5 in some months ago.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the current meta trader still be best for us to use so if we use MT4 then we will be much easier to use, but if we use the other tools of the trade will be more difficult again sir
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    Which software is best for FOREX? I don't have any Idea about that?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think meta trader 4 it is good and best software. we can use it easily and can learn first time if do not understand that how to do trade in meta trader 4. Now release meta trader new version so you can use it.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meto shoro se hi mt4 par kam kar raha hon aur mt5 men chek kia hai wo bohat loded hai es liay me to app se yehi kahon ga k app mt4 hi istamal karo wo mt5 se asan hai wesy mt5 apni jaga thek hai wo new hai aur os me tool b new hai but wo loded bohat hai

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think no software for Forex is good. I have applied software besides MT4 for trading I found many advantages and disadvantages of this. Now I am more comfortable using by manual trading it is very good and giving sufficient profit. Personally use the indicator and Economic calender for earning.

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most successful Forex brokers, investor, and trader waste no breath in telling the fledgling player in the forex market that the successful in the system. Finding the system is the best can be most effective for one.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    insta forex sub sa best software ha forex ma trade karne ka laye zaydea tarader is software ma trade karna
    like karte ha because ja asia ka sub sa best sowtware ga muje be insta forex ha pasand ha trade karne ka laye

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    Which software is best for FOREX? I don't have any Idea about that?
    current MT5 MT and still be the best trading tool for me to know, but in either case there is one thing I can say is very nice because it sejal MT4 MT4 long time much in use By the Trader around the world

Senior Member hestia is an unknown quantity at this point hestia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my best forex software still MT4. in forex, i think so rare the broker who use other platform except MT4. because this software is really great, because we can custom setting, not like in other software

Senior Member kalim157 is on a distinguished road kalim157's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a very good posts. different people use different software for trade but MT4 software is so best for forex trading.
    if you have any problim in using software then you go your broker and tell him about that problum.
    in short i sujjest to used MT4 for trading.

Thanks;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast