+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT5 is the easy simple and best software for the forex trading,MT% is a advanced version and MT% makes trading on forex very simple and easy,there is many other types plate form for trading on MT5 so MT5 is vry good for trading on forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member edwardoJ is an unknown quantity at this point edwardoJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 all the way, I swear by it. I've been using it for a long while and I can't trade without it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka laye sub sa best software insta forex ha ma to insta forex ko use kar raha ho ma abi new ho but pher be muje lagta ha insta forex sub sa best software ha new mamber ka laye insta forex ko best smjyta ho

Banned tahir2 is on a distinguished road tahir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two platforms are available for forex trading business mt4 and mt5. Mt5 is latest version of mt4. It is now available with some good changes but due to latest version it is hard in use and ostly traders not like to do trade with this soft ware. Mt4 is the best software for online trading for me because it is easy in use .everyone can do easily trade with this software.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    pehley to mt4 trading software bohot chal rha tha mager jab se mt5 market men aya hy mt4 ki value ghat gei hey kiunkeh mt5 ziada advance software hy yeh trading keiliey best rheyga .

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 remains a part of this forex trading marketplace remains very useful from the business, I've a great deal of studying several comments whose articles they do not move to this MT4 exchanging tool other than by itself, so i may determine should the MT4 exchanging tool is the better time period this kind of.

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend Mt4 Is the Best Software for FOREX Trading. many Mt5 kbi use nhe kya as lea nujy as kay bary main atna knowladge nhe hai. main to Mt4 ko like kerta hon or asi pay work kerta hon.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    We know that forex trading business for need trading platform in forex market. So in forex market best trading software is metatrader4, and this trading software is very famous in forex market. Because this trading software is very easy understand for trade. And most of forex trader doing trade on the software. So now i am doing use for trade MT4 trading platform. Thanks

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think mt5 is best software for trade because all latest features are included in mt5 and it is not tough to use mt4 users can understand it easily. and very efficent also. plz try it.

Junior Member mohamed maatar is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed maatar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i use MT4 and it's good
    i think you should try one of MT4 or MT5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast