+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Software for FOREX?

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many trading software in the market, some are truly for the finding of the direction manually by the trader, why some are for the automated trading functions in the market, in all , i prefer the indicators that are for the trend trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned morad is an unknown quantity at this point morad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its easy, just go to your broker! If you use instaforex, click on the download terminal, and click on MT5. You can then run the exe file. At the moment they do not provide a cent account, so you must either trade demo or a standard lot account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex does not be inflicted with a point skilled software logic with the intention of assists in making

mney not except it is a robot the money making depends with an party with

the intention of will biuld a point strategy pro themselves ....

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I has never used any Forex software for trading business. I also prefer to perform this business manually and earn the desired amount some time. Some software also good for the beginners for small amount earning.

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to start say lay kar ab tak mt4 he use kar rha hun.ye use main easy hain or is ki maddad say hum zyaada jaldi seekh sakty hain.mery khyaal say mt4 he best hai trading kay liey.

Senior Member ytrmf is an unknown quantity at this point ytrmf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think software is not always good because it is also made ​​by humans certainly no kelemahanya but sometimes we have to make it easier to trade forex but we do not continue to depend on the same software because it can make us more stupid

Banned rizwan hussain is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan hussain's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member Ezzat is an unknown quantity at this point Ezzat's Avatar
    Thanks
    well metatrader is good but in my opinion the best software now is cTrader i opened a demo account on it and it was amazing nice and very quick with good colors and the spread is very very tight but i hope that one day inista will bring it here it is really beautiful software .

Member mohamedmohamed is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedmohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that the the well know meta trader four is a very very good trading software it is easy for new person and you can easily learn it from many you tube videos that is what you have to know if you ask me so you make good money

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex market thats have a best software to trade in forex. Meta trader 4 is the best software to rade in forex market. If you trade in forex market than you must need this software. Thanks
    need bonus, need money Indian forum my way for invest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast