+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators used in Forex

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Adil Shahzad View Post
    i only use parabolic sar and it is help full for me. otherwise indicators only help little bit and these are not sure. we should analyse ad work hard.
    Well, I dont know that parabolic sar can be that good for helping us much in our trading strategy. I dont ever use it yet for any trading strategy till now. But, I will just start to research it, and I hope I will find this good sides just like you. For me, I will just use some oscilator indicators to predict divergences.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned rnnp04 is an unknown quantity at this point rnnp04's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah they all are very good indicators, RSI and MACD are the best of them.But we should not trade depending on their signal only we must analyze Technical and Fundamental both.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member suyati is an unknown quantity at this point suyati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by swapan View Post
    You may use the bolinger bands, the moving average, the cci, the relative strength indicator. Among them, I think that the bolinger bands indicator is most useful to the trader. You may use this. It is helpful.
    every trader must have an indicator that is different, and if that use the same indicators must use different settings for each system may not be suitable for the other traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Adil Shahzad is an unknown quantity at this point Adil Shahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only use parabolic sar and it is help full for me. otherwise indicators only help little bit and these are not sure. we should analyse ad work hard.

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qudsia123 View Post
    Please tell me about different indicators used in Forex trading, and among all those indicators which one is the best especially for new traders.
    Using indicators is based on the strategy used by a trader. generally i use MACD, RSI, BB, Stochastic, PSAR, MA, in combinations with one another

Member moneymax is on a distinguished road moneymax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qudsia123 View Post
    Please tell me about different indicators used in Forex trading, and among all those indicators which one is the best especially for new traders.
    many of the indicators used in the forex as in the meta platform 4 include MACD, moving averages, stochastic, and much more. To select the best of each trader has a different technique. Basically it's all good indicators and the average percentage of about 80% accurate is good enough, because here it is only helpful indicator to predict the market. Like me, my first since I am quite familiar with forex using the stochastic indicator parameters 30, 6.3 and still I use it because I think it is accurate enough to predict a market

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently using simple indicators in my chart. I am trying to establish a simple trading environment for me. Simple trading far away from the complicated systems that other traders are aspiring for,lol. To me,trading is simple. Let's leave it that way.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicator used in forex trading so much, and it all depends on the strategies of the traders themselves. indicators can help us better understand the movement of market prices. and we also can find a good position that we can use to take advantage
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont really feel like using indicators that much as they give wrong signals most of the times. they dont really take the fundamentals into consideration, so if you are having a oversold signal, you still can get heavy dips.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best indicator but some friends told me that are perfect MA
    CD and rsi I need a professional trader to help me choose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast