+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators used in Forex

Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators used in Forex help the traders but it is not sufficient in long term trade. so trade with your own analysis and strategy, never depend upon indicators fully. thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chola is an unknown quantity at this point chola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lack of patience is one of the most important reasons of forex traders failure. ... MACD is an indicator which is used in technical analysis.
    Forex Indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap na theak kaha bhai forex trading ma har indicator ki apni jaga hoti ha aur mere kayal
    ma moving avarges sub sa achi indicetor ha is sa new trader ko kafi faida hasal ho ga
    aur har 1 ka apna tajreba hota ha forex ma indicator use karne ka,

Junior Member ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading business her indicator can do very havy a lot huge any body can not do whose have experience can who very hard work in forex trading

Member emranhss is an unknown quantity at this point emranhss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qudsia123 View Post
    Indicators used in Forex
    I use some indicator like MACD, envelope, stochastic and bollingar bands.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It, so very important in our analysis because the address of the buyer or seller to help us and those who are in the market and show our support and tough, but we know that if next Fibonacci pivot point, I think we can make the entire system and focus more be

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qudsia123 View Post
    Indicators used in Forex
    two kinds of indicators are used in forex, one is called leading indicators, and other is called lagging indicators,
    Leading indicators, shows the trend of market in advance.
    Lagging indicators show the trend of the market late, so these are not good for trading.

Junior Member google is an unknown quantity at this point google's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new forex trader.And i normally use MACD,RSI,ZIGZIG indicator.
    But i fully not rely above this indicator.Although i do trading by following this indicator.

Senior Member amrita is an unknown quantity at this point amrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I bonk misused lot of indicator in my strategies for trading but most of the indicator goes to wicked and eventually i human undergo out effectual indicator by the suggestion of good.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, there are a lot of indicator in forex trading. for me, i like to use moving average, its showing the average value of price over a set period. with a good setting it will help me to see the market trend. i also use chart pattern and candle stick pattern to make analysis and open position. moving average crossover can help me to know the price retracement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast