+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 683 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Senior Member Ravinder Raddy is an unknown quantity at this point Ravinder Raddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the important thing in the Forex trading to me is the news i think that if you would follow the news than in that case you will not lose in the Forex trading and in that case you would also not do the analysis just follow the news and i think that every thing would be al right thank you .
    life is simple and keep it simple..

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Important is that You stick to your trading plan. when a trade is on the winning side traders tend to let it run thinking that they would earn more profit but when the market changes direction then the profit will turn out to be a loss..,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aboala is an unknown quantity at this point aboala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with a good business plan will determine the future quality and quantity of our business, so we have to be creative in developing a business plan, and decided to pick out the step transactionbe included in the business plan to the steps have been tested nghiemmot consistently long and proven.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned masums is an unknown quantity at this point masums's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think choose a perfect lot size it is very important in Forex trading before open a trade. and make long time fundamental and technical analysis to earn long time profit and win this business actually it's also depend your trading style.

Senior Member jyt521 is an unknown quantity at this point jyt521's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I have plan.when i joined forex business and then I created s plan.that 'when it happened to me it would be 1000 of the dollar, I would invest in foreign currencies Insta to get more profit and I also give some new joined the merchant to transmit my income.it Plangood for me.

Banned sammaranthu is an unknown quantity at this point sammaranthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a matter of calculation and their are different type of order pattern roomates will help us to make-such strategy or trading plan give us good profit over pips given change. to survive in forex we have to must develop such trading method. Become successful if we then only profit and profit. but it is difficult due to uncertain market price. This is how you can earn profits as you purchase them at a lower price and later on sell at a higher rate. so good planning will always give better result in forex.

Member motiur201312 is an unknown quantity at this point motiur201312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is very good point for because forex is very sensitive for be profitable so if you want to be profitable you have to your own strategy for your own entry and close the market for your own safety of invested money.

Senior Member alomgir766 is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir766's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex trader should work according to a clear plan and specific goals in order to take the right decision and thus achieve the profit you want depending on experience. Thanks

Senior Member vokko is an unknown quantity at this point vokko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many things i think. in Forex trading market decision concern is a lot as if you make a good decision on the time of trading decision then u can earn good profit in your investment. good job, guy.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    What is important is how well you execute your trading plan, and stay focused with ruthless discipline. With a good trading plan you should be able to have an entry and exit strategies,which you will action decisively and not hesitantly.
    I'll do my final analysis before using a final action in determining the safe position in this trade
    so if I'm going to use my money in a fully open position then I could easily to get M any results in quick time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 683 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)