+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 683 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    before determining trading decisions, we should carry out an analysis of trading carefully, because a small mistake that we do, it could result in huge losses in market forex, but not easy to be able to avoid mistakes, because there is no accurate analysis of trading 100%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to know and understand the risk involved in forex trading, forex traders need to trade with proper analysis of the market and if we can trade with proper understanding of the market then only we can make money here otherwise not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Haradhon is an unknown quantity at this point Haradhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most important for forex trading good knowledge about in Forex. After taking knowledge need practice. Perfect practice only get perfect knowledge for profit here. So before make trading decision I shall take knowledge about this and shall be grow my experience, when shall I experienced then will be take final decision.

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Always makes good analysis and trade with low risk is the most important thing before i decide to trade. If my analysis is wrong, then i will get loss. If my risk is big, i will get much losses also. Then i think i must do my best to make good analysis first, and trade with proper risk management to make good trading

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, the analysis of market and manage risks properly. before taking decisions in forex trading, of course I have to analyze the market to know how it is, and to know where the entry is right for my trade.
    other than that manage risk well, because I do not want loss in large numbers, and I realized that I was doing the analysis is likely to be wrong.

Senior Member Vijay Datt is an unknown quantity at this point Vijay Datt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no particular formula of trading. trading in the financial markets is always surrounded by mystique. The attitude to trading in the markets is no different than the attitude required for surfing. first think with quite mind take good decision then enter in the trading war don't take decision with angry mind.

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before doing something we'd have planned it in advance and was intentionally and unintentionally. Because without us knowing it, sometimes we make our plans without accidentally, by spontaneous and for that moment.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Before doing something we'd have planned it in advance and was intentionally and unintentionally. Because without us knowing it, sometimes we make our plans without accidentally, by spontaneous and for that moment.

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to build a good plan and what condition for it and it is like the blue print for us to guide and show us the right way or just procedure to keep good in trading forex, some traders will build a different thing about it but they have a same goal with it
    do the best we can

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Makes good decision is very important in this business. we must able to make decision not matter what is problem that we must face in our trading. So we need to have stable emotion. For me, which important before we make decision is keep our trading risk as low as possible, it is the key to profit in forex

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    before making a decision in forex, we must analyze the market well and accurately. so that we can avoid losses in the forex market, small errors in the analysis of the market, could result in huge losses, so we must be vigilant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 683 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)