+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 683 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Junior Member mans118 is on a distinguished road mans118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must applying my strategy conditions and being strict with these conditions applying and keeb my balance without loss but some times it happens so you must have alternative plan to save your balance with Quick act but becarfull dont get greedy and emotion in achieving your positions some times you have to lose to rise again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex per single minded decision is very important. When you make a decision to think far from time if not then it may affect future things. If you are trading before this need to analyze and know the trend then this decision is very important before executing this trade is just an example. But every situation you think takes a lot of time. So the decision changed your life and it will affect in every way. And do not think badly of anything if our decision is wrong and patiently again take the decision for the next success that also helps you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The majority of beginners do not bother looking
    into Forex trading first and most do not participate in any form of learning before entering the Forex market itself. They start their Forex trading career straight away, not trying to gain prior knowledge. This is one of the main reasons why newbies keep beginners and end up losing everything.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia bohat sarey cheezo ko dekhna jata hnk e kia krna hn aur kia ni krn hn dekho sab se pehle to tredn o dekho analysis kro aur news aur data ko dekho oske bad sl ad proper money managment ke bad trade me enter ho gae
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30)

Member Safdar Gondal is on a distinguished road Safdar Gondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are important thing before selection of order is a price trend because many time price moves according to previous trend.when new comes then one time price moves opposite to our trend then you check about the trade trend. i gives advice to trader that you check price where moves by your technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq12 View Post
    the important thing is to keep good money management in trading because without it we can't survive in this violate market so this is my point of view most traders think Forex is a money making machine and they can make huge money from it easily but the fact is it is a business not money making machine.
    more concerned with how the market conditions and how the news will be released. I think this is
    the most important thing for us to be able to trade before deciding to trade in our trade
    so that we can be safer when looking at market analysis.
    CMIIW

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In each task I think that there must be a specific decision to follow.
    so I think that, in forex, must have a specific decision.
    at first one should be aware of what is forex and what he wants.
    If someone thinks that forex is enough to fulfill his request I think he should join in forex.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me sabh important hota he pesa make krna koi easy bat nhi he agar aap asha earning krna chahte ho to apke lie bhut important he ke aap isme hardwork kre and age ja kar success ho skte ho bhai je bat clear he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

10. The Following User Says Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28)

Member ahamid262 is on a distinguished road ahamid262's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is like the blue print for us to guide and show us the right way or just procedure to keep good in trading forex. Then he must have to how to trade with those websites.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ahamid262 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-29)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexchamp View Post
    forex trading market me trade karne ke liye ap ke decisions bohot zayada ahmeyat rakhte hain yaani agar trader theek waqat me theek trade ka decision kar le ga to acha profit kama sakta hai
    yes sir apne theek kaha ha me apki baat pe agree krta hon forex ek riski km ha is apko aci inveetment ka hona lzmi ha or apko chahye k ye treding ko sekh kr karian gy to apkoo loss ni ho ga ager apko aisy tuky se treding krain gy to loss ho ga
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-28), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), munibkhan (2017-10-28), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-28), zahid2016 (2017-10-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 683 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)