+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 683 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 681 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should make the decision before make the trade , also you should have a decision when to close the trade, and what to do when there is a news, all this you should know it before you open the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned t123 is an unknown quantity at this point t123's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must have to justify perfectly listen if you can gain knowledge what you need & can acquire the good knowledge about the recent market, you can make a decision & also can fully dependent on it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sourav is an unknown quantity at this point sourav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    something we'd have planned it in advance and was intentionally and unintentionally. Because without us knowing it, sometimes we make our plans without accidentally, by spontaneous and for that moment.

Senior Member badar is an unknown quantity at this point badar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the main thing to have known in the forex trading before opening a position in it is to have the technical knowledge known to you in the start. If it is not there then the stop losses must be there for that try.

Banned t123 is an unknown quantity at this point t123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before taking decision i need to justify my application, that i starts i want to realize the platform of market 7 about the present situation if i can make my decision i can succeed in a long way in trading.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dewik79 View Post
    Yes, the main difficulty we face is consistency. We often neglect to apply discipline, because of the emotion still not reduced to a minimum. I admit that my psychology is still not stable, and I still have to forge himself even harder.
    we are more consistent with the trading process in which we live with some trade rules that sometimes we as traders still do not understand the rules and often unstable in the trading process in which we live

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the main difficulty we face is consistency. We often neglect to apply discipline, because of the emotion still not reduced to a minimum. I admit that my psychology is still not stable, and I still have to forge himself even harder.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    What is important is how well you execute your trading plan, and stay focused with ruthless discipline. With a good trading plan you should be able to have an entry and exit strategies,which you will action decisively and not hesitantly.
    We just have to follow our trading plan in forex trading one step after the other. Once we succeed in doing this, i believe that we would make less mistakes and more profits in our forex trades.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all can be a expert trader.But most of beginners don't like to practice hard.Then they try to use Real account and earn profits quickly.That's the main reason for losing.So try to trade demo about 4 or 5 months.Then you will be able to be a good trader.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader should have to gather knowledge about this market first because i think that if a trader want to live long time here then trader have to invest their knowledge in their trade then they can get profit from this market .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 683 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 681 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)