+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 683 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665 666 667 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plan your trade and trade your plan.
    I think that sentence is very familiar for us. So, all what we need is a good plan and sticky with our plan. Make a rule for ourself and do it. Example, I have rule that I will just open a trade near the market open, after it, not before it. And I do it always and every day. Be discipline and we will success.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a vital element of any kind of trade.to take any kind of decession trader must be need a good planing to success the step

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member AD Capitalist is an unknown quantity at this point AD Capitalist's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously...trading plan and system is the most important thing to be done before any decision.Because all the things depend on the trading plan execution, so we need to work more on it.Then we can take supplementary decisisons.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a bast job.At first i see the market condition if the market is good invest more and more and if the market is not good than i control my invest try to escape from loose i can meet.
    Belive me.

Thanks..........

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    What is important is how well you execute your trading plan, and stay focused with ruthless discipline. With a good trading plan you should be able to have an entry and exit strategies,which you will action decisively and not hesitantly.
    The most important factor of any trading plan is the percentage of risk taken and the sizes of lots you choose to trade, both these factor play vital role in the success of any trading plan, because you can easily implement your plan when your risk is low and well organized in term of lots sizes.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery hisaab se sab se ziyda hamary liye important hai forex k baary main learn karna & market ko dekhna & phir analysis karna k profit hoga ya loss hamari trading main & agar hamen lagta hai k profit ho sakta hai phir hamen trade karni hai!

Junior Member derawaal is an unknown quantity at this point derawaal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    What is important is how well you execute your trading plan, and stay focused with ruthless discipline. With a good trading plan you should be able to have an entry and exit strategies,which you will action decisively and not hesitantly.
    ager app koi bhi trade open karna chattey ho na to main app se yah kahoun ga k app ko chiye k es main app full analysis karene tab he app ko es main kamyabi ho sakti ha nahi to app es main ziyada kamyab nahi ho sakte ho

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shamim ahmed View Post
    Growing your capital, you may think that you can take a little more risk and also take the signals that don’t look good and strong enough. Then you will lose all you had made in your good trades. Whatever that your previous trades are, winning or losi
    I think, in forex trading we must preparing a good psychology and preparing a good strategy and analysis before we make trade. With preparing a good strategy and analysis, we more confidence with our trade to make profits

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere khayal se tou forex trading business ki importance bohot hai agar ap is business ko importance nahi dein gay tou mumkin hai kay ap is business main ziyada time tak na chal saken agar mehnat karen gay tou phal zaroor mile ga.

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the biggest think any one should do it before starting trading is to make proper management and plans. If you don't plan well and lack good management you will be lost and you will not be able to earn any profit infact you will lose everything really quickly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 683 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665 666 667 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)