+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 683 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se forex trading me profit lene ke liye acha plan or clear goal bhut jaruri hai. sabse pahle aapko ye decide karna hoga ki trade karne k liye konsi currency choose karna thik rhega.Trading m aapka chota sa galat decision aapko bada loss de salta hai.Aapko hamesha discipline se trade karni chahiye.Agr aap aisa karenge to aapko success jarur milegi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forexcoolgirl For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-04-17), Unregistered (2)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is work. I think that before we make the decision to open the market to buy or sell, we have to analyze the market first so we can know that prices will go up and we can generate more profits in the business. in every trade we change our decisions and we make some better profits when we make a loss but that is not a big thing because the profits and losses are part of the business and if we get the loss then next time maybe we get big profits from here so this is a risky business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-04-17)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good job. we have to build a good plan and what conditions to it and it's like a blueprint for us to guide and show us the right way or just a procedure to keep good in forex trading, some traders will build different things about it but they have a purpose the same with it. What you think you might think that you can get a signal is not strong enough after having some successful agreement, growing your capital, and you can take more risks. And you will lose everything you have built for a good price. It wins or loses, far ahead of you, nothing important

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader should have proper planning and good analysis before entering forex trading. Even the analysis and strategy before applying the real account trader apply its strategy to the demo account and when they are satisfied its performance then use it with a real trading account. The most important factor you must maintain before trading is the calculation. Test calculation. If the dealer analyzes well, he can make a decent trade. So do not ever go wrong with calculations and you can not if you have a way of Indication for Use

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, It's a good thread. I think if our trade should have a good strategy,
    in order to enter the market properly and also to make it right, so that we can get a consistent profit for us to trade in the forex market,
    I think we should see the trends and news that will happen or it has happened
    and it will definitely have an effect on the market then. My best friend, good trade and Good luck.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Search exchanges are one of the most important guidelines to achieve more profit, a form of treatment that investors usually have excellent medical research, making it very easy and a simple way to earn more income with this treatment. I think the main difficulty we face is consistency. We often fail to exercise discipline, because emotions are not reduced to a minimum. I admit that my psychology is still unstable, and I still have to forge myself harder.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion forex is risky yet profitable. We have to make reasonable arrangements and what are the conditions for it and it's like a blueprint for usto guides and show us the right way or just a procedure to stay good in forex trading, some traders can build special problems about it but they need a goal the same one. we need to develop a very good approach as well as what needs to be done to do this the same as an orange art print for individuals to direct and show you the right way or just the procedure and keep it very good across the entire foreign exchange trading, some investors will definitely developing various factors on it but they have the same goals with my spouse and me.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After several successful businesses and growing your capital, you have to take on more risks as well as signals that do not look good and strong enough to lead. Then you lose all the good work you have made. Whatever your previous business, or winning loses, but it does not matter I think that Good Strategy is one of the best keys to success in forex trading, any person who has a good strategy with good money management so that person is successful, and I always check the market before opening trends and closing. a trend because it is so important to avoid our lost money.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the important thing is being very disciplined ... we have to make a good program some dealers will probably make various things about it but they use the exact same purpose as what the problem is right and it is also like the orange printing for us to direct and present us all with right or perhaps action to help keep good throughout the foreign currency trading, with it He then has to how you can trade using that website. I think the most important thing in my thinking or in my knowledge is to learn first because without learning you can not make some good profits ........ because Forex looks easy but not as easy as it seems ... ... .. for that we have to work hard and we have to adopt patience and discipline that will help us in the future .

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmen sub sy pehlay kuch karnay k liay us k baray men knowledge ki zrurat hay or phir us k baad us k baray men aik strong plan chahiay jis k through aap us kaam ko injaam dy saken ...phir aap ko kaam krnay k sath sath aap ko us bary men senior logon sy b help ki zrurat hy Q k seniors members us kaam ko pehlay sy jantay hen or us bussiness k baray araymen ups and downs ko b jntay hen ....isi tarha forex k liay b yehi strategy best hy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 683 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)