+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 683 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 565 615 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Junior Member ihusnain1 is an unknown quantity at this point ihusnain1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me a good trader Always know about market. And before he start doing trading, he exam the market and make a plan and then he trader, through making a plan of trading he will never loss he always gain success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sumel99 is an unknown quantity at this point sumel99's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is like the blue print for us to guide and show us the right way or just procedure to keep good in trading forex, Before trading forex one should first have a good knowledge in english. After having a few successful trades and growing your capital, sometimes we make our plans without accidentally,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yuno is an unknown quantity at this point yuno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed awad View Post
    Forex trader should work according to a clear plan and specific goals in order to take the right decision and thus achieve the profit you want depending on experience and learn from the mistakes of the appropriate decision to take his style of trade.
    i do not believe forex is too hard, it is difficult but not for every trader, so do not think that you could not trade in forex because it can be achieve able so prepare you first to make forex easy.

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very concerned about the strategy that I have made well because I believe what I predicted I've tested several times before in practice. I always trade with the waiting time the most appropriate time to enter the market as waiting for the breakout of the trend line and has shown that the condition is true, then I follow my trading to put a stop loss and take profit consistently

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think before you make any decision in forex like opening a position or close it,trader should have something like a check list where he make sure that everything he is doing is going according to proper trading rules he previously set,other than that the decision should not be made at all.

Banned kakolibalae is an unknown quantity at this point kakolibalae's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before accomplishing something we'd support projected it in beforehand and was carefully and unintentionally. Because after us viable it, sometimes we action our concern after unexpectedly, by ad-lib and for that second.

Senior Member vanda is an unknown quantity at this point vanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonpaike View Post
    Before accomplishing something we'd tolerate designed it in beforehand and was carefully and unintentionally. Because after us vital it, sometimes we action our affairs after unexpectedly, by ad-lib and for that point.
    yes I agree with you my friend there is no matter if you watch the tv or do anything else that you want during the trades as long as you can be able to stay focus for your trades then I think it will be no problem but if it makes you not focus then I think it will be better for you to not to do any other things beside your trades.

Senior Member sumonpaike is an unknown quantity at this point sumonpaike's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before accomplishing something we'd tolerate designed it in beforehand and was carefully and unintentionally. Because after us vital it, sometimes we action our affairs after unexpectedly, by ad-lib and for that point.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good plan and what condition for and is like the blue print for us to guide and show us the right way or just procedure to keep good in trading forex. some traders will build a different thing about it but they have a same goal with it at first i see the market condition if the market if good i invest time more and profit.

Senior Member jemsrobert142 is an unknown quantity at this point jemsrobert142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bargainer should process according to a lucid design and particular goals in say to ask the proper resolve and thus attain the realize you necessity depending on have and see from the mistakes of the apropos pick to take his call of change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 683 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 565 615 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)