+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 683 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader kay liay important hy woh Forex Trading kay planing thik kary aor Trading ko discipline sy kary is tarah sy woh thik strategies ko smj kr follow kary ga aor Trading main experience sy good earning kar lay ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxzolos5 is an unknown quantity at this point fxzolos5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.
    are apocryphal, they reveal several valuable truths about markets, as
    far as Im concerned.
    All right. This forum represents a reasonable sample of retail traders
    opinion, the public if you like, so now all I had to do was solve the problems
    of how and when to fade them. An outright short position in coffee

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rajitt is an unknown quantity at this point rajitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if you want to open a trade you should make a plan of placing your stoploss and takeprofit and then you should see the news and then the forex expert advice and then you can make the decison to enter into a trade

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On order to build a good choice and good implies that build u earn is on that a trader take all of the issues on account and perform not skip any kind of signal or even indicators whilst getting choice using technical analysis and whilst using news and affordable situation a trader should have total connection using the affordable and politics condition of world economy.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that discipline with the strategy that we use for trading, it would be a very important thing. if we are disciplined by the strategy, means we make a good planning on entry and exit, as a trading strategy is the calculation of the moment and time to market entry and exit, so that helps traders to be able to take appropriate decisions.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein aap without strategy k trading nhi kar sakty aap k pas jab strategy hogi to phr hi aap apni trades lga sakengy aap apni strategy k zariye hi market ki direction maloom kar sakty hen

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before make the decision learning is important for Forex trading . Beginner trader have to learn how to control emotions . Fear and greed is the main enemy of Forex trading and most of the trader suffer for that . Discipline is important for every Forex trader .

Member jalilou is an unknown quantity at this point jalilou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view i see that the forex buisness is the one of the most famous bussiness in the world in this bussiness any one can participate and can make good profit but for that they have to improve there trading knoweldge .

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trading mn sab se pahly tu ap ye dakhen k ap ne demo pe practice ki hai aur ap ki trade kinti correct hoti hai us k bad ap jjo plan baain us ko phir apply kr den ye ap k liye bhot zrori hai decision krny se pahly

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i make decision, i was thinking about risk first. It is important for me to think about risk first, to minimize my risk, to keep my risk as low as possible. Then if i can do that consistently, the profit will comes to me automatically. It is very important for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 683 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)