+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 683 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 6827

Thread: What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.

Member bull is an unknown quantity at this point bull's Avatar
    Thanks
    When getting a variety of successful trades and developing u capital, you will suppose u will take a little tad further risk and likewise get rid of the actual signals which dont appear smart and robust enough. On that case u can lose just about almost most u might have created inside u smart trades. No make a difference which u earlier trades tend to be, winning or even losing, this doesnt make a difference.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I do find that trading analysis is the most important rule to get more and more money in this trading if trader are have a good trading analysis so this is a very simple and very easy opportunity to get more and more money from this trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I do find that Forex trading is actually a quick money making business of the actual just about almost most nation. we have to develop a good plan and what situation with regard to this and it is just like the actual blue print for those to manual and show all of us all the actual right method or just simply process to maintain good on trading forex.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is impotant in forex trading before you make that decision.
    so what? Were going to have a long time to exploit the bulls demise,
    banking profits in each cycle.
    Toro PocoMore Frequent, Less Volatile
    Another factor that limits the usefulness of El Toro Grande is that opportunities
    to implement it are rare. We absolutely must witness the occurrence

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is risk business, you will do this business, you will learn the practices the business with demo account, then you will start for the trading, otherwise you will loose the entire capital money with short time

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that I do not have two the position open opposite at the same time with the same pair because it is not profitable but I will decide to enter the market as signals of technical analysis and fundamental analysis strong enough

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before make the decision and take any order in Forex trading you have to analyze the market and get a clear signals according to your strategy, make plan before make trading is very important for success and gain money from Forex trading business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that to become a good trader you have to be always active in the forex market and make analysis of the situations , always know what's happening in the market , always make technical analysis before you trade and use effective money management techniques for your trading

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    decesion leny se pehly planing bht zurori hoti hai kyun ke decision wrong bhee ho sakta hai orr in case aggr hmara decision wrong ho kata hai to hmary pas koi to plan B hona chahiye ye na ho ke jesy hee trade wrong gai bs phir brain wash kuch bhee krny ko na ho to iss soorat mn account hee wash hoty hain

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that before i make decision, i was thinking about risk first. It is important for me to think about risk first, to minimize my risk, to keep my risk as low as possible. Then if i can do that consistently, the profit will comes to me automatically. It is very important for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 683 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)