+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 877 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best strategy to become a successful trader. First make a trade plan that when you will trade, How to trade, And set your target. Then you will get pips from the Forex market. trying to do a risk free trade. The question is how to do risk-free trading. Maybe you have the maximum backup. And use only 5% of your investment for Trade. and when I think about the failure of the experience will make us change the trade plan, after that we will make a new trade plan, which will be better than the previous trading plan, but if we can be disciplined with our trading plan, chances are we will become successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be assumed that a pious trade arrangement or plan makes us a trade-focused country, patching things we do not get into bechance in trading, it is the result of each trader, but the sad thing is how do we control the margins for move to get a chance. and I agree with you friend. it is very important to have a trading plan before any investment, otherwise we will definitely lose our money because trading is not that easy. we must first know how and when to invest and how much money to invest especially when someone has a limited amount. Therefore, a good trading strategy is needed before starting a new financial company.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true and I always make plans to trade in forex. I know that I can make a profit from big trading so I use scalping in my trade. It helps me a lot to make a profit. I also use 2% risk in my trades. is responsible for the risk management plan and of course your buddy needs a trading plan in order to become a successful trader in the forex market ,, because if you do not have a trading plan ,, you will depend on my friends lick ... and if you depend on my luck friend You can make some profit but in the end you will lose some or even all of your money my friend so be careful of my friend when doing such thing .

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building a plan in every trade is not just how long a person becomes a trader, when he has a lot of experience, making a plan is recommended as early as a beginner trader. Then we know that trading is not as simple as possible, it needs planning and analysis and strategy for it. and I believe every trade will need a plan, a trustworthy plan will be aimed for achievement. Forex trading is a very important company I believe, and practical knowledge can also be a requirement of achievement. I really believe every trader will need a trading plan and the relative expertise of Forex trading.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I congratulate your idea. Because to succeed in any job, you must make a plan and follow this plan as well. There is also a similar case in Forex. If anyone wants to succeed there than he has to plan and figure out the problem and solve it and eventually follow it. and trading system and trading strategy means. because it looks like these two things are different but share the same profit objectives. and both vary greatly. please see the title in the sub-forums., very diverse. Kao me seh some interesting try ddikasas. that does not fit the style and opportunity / time that we write well-read to add knowledge

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, a good trading plan makes us more useful for trading. Every trader should carefully plan for successful trading in the forex market. The trading plan makes them know what they need to do and the trading plan lets them know how to make good trades in this business. and a trade plan is one way to succeed in trading, a successful trader always has a plan in the trade, while trading for that day or plan has reached its target, the trader is obliged to quit, and the discipline of the plan he makes, become a successful trader and make money :-)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still confused by the rules that come out of the market, are very strict in the rules and enter the market. but when out of the market so quickly, sometimes regretted that it should be more leverage in trading again if waiting for 3 hours. Can not anyone sign in? and I want to know what a great plan ,,, and what is the difference between a great plan and a simple plan ... which one will give the best results for our trade ,,,? and I'm curious about the concept of how to build the right plan for our trade

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think before we start a real tab we have to follow up with our own fine .. We have to be prosecuted with a strong inspection and understand it promotes how the facility is. As we advertise and as per our approval. How to know skills trends and how to trade with trends. I think if we are not dropped so subtly, we will lose almost no days where generosity in promoting forex and for trading in forex trading business You must make your trade plan before starting the real trading forex business. without a trading plan no one can succeed in forex trading business. So, you have to make a plan how to trade forex to earn money from this forex trading business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is providing us to get money and set his life,when a trader have a great skills of trading and get a better experiance of this forum trading,he should get a huge profit,and if a person have not yet get a great knowledge about that forum he makes losses and not earn to this forum.

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes my dear sir with build a plan for our trading forex then we just open the road that we will pass it
    a plan is like a ble print or procedure for us to show the right way then we can trade with better and safely and also we have prepared some options to overcome some condition,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 877 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)