+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 399 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3982

Thread: Only you can control your behaviour.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Looser View Post
    dear friends, to make losses or make profits are the two faces of one coin, and every one should know this very well, but what i want to say, to become a good trader you should be able to make more profits than losses.
    be a good and successful trader is hope but not false all Treder can mebncapainya, because not a few traders who quit in the middle of the trip, he tridak resistant to the process leading to success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends, to make losses or make profits are the two faces of one coin, and every one should know this very well, but what i want to say, to become a good trader you should be able to make more profits than losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Completely true, it is very useful to understand how and where and when you can get all this good trade strategies coukd help you make some good money. You need to know where and when and they understand.

Senior Member zawar is on a distinguished road zawar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i am only control my behavior and feelings and emotions because i am boss of my own and wants to earn not to losses on forex

Banned rajon999 is on a distinguished road rajon999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Control is best for good profit. if you loser then you must very disappointed about your bad trading & bad thinking. Demo is best for currency understand. when understand your whole currency then you must go your real situation.

Senior Member choyon4 is an unknown quantity at this point choyon4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a difficult thing to control behavior therefore to sustain in Forex market. yes and i see that this is the way to control the emotion in trading forex
    it is very important to note when we can control the emotion with good so we can make easy to think to analysis the market conditon. best job.....

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Forex trading tip offered in this article is extremely important that it would determine very early if the Forex trader will succeed in the markets. It is almost a secret Forex tip, recognized and put to good use by every successful trader.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Behavior is another important part of trading business, this is really depends on the trading person,when he use his positive mood he will be acceptable,so it should be mind that.

Senior Member ruhanruh is an unknown quantity at this point ruhanruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tariktanjaoui View Post
    according to my experience i think to avoid loss our account and our capital, and to became a successfly trader we need to control our emotion because that impact our trading .
    Stock trading has many regulations and limits; forex trading does not have the same level of regulations. In forex trading, a trader can go short on a currency pair just as easy as you can go long with no specific regulation restrictions. The market is so extensive that no government or single body can control it.

Senior Member nurja is an unknown quantity at this point nurja's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believed that theirs only one reason that i can think of and that is lack of understanding on how to make profit in forex. if you can make profit in forex then that's the time you can say you do not or not afraid to trade anymore if that happens meaning you can afford to take risk and confident many to earn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 399 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)