+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything is better if you can combine the two into a reference to an order, we use Bolinger bands to determine trends and market forces, then we use stochostic as a filter. it would be a good combination.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by San Tos View Post
    one of my trading strategies that I have used for several years. And I have to prove yourself by using just one indicator is trading I always generate profit in accordance with my target. Trading strategy that I use only use 3 pieces stochastic who can adapt to all timeframes. Usually I always play scalping in TF 1 minute, with a 10-point TP and no SL. Her Stochastic settings are as follows:
    1. Stochastic 1: 9,4,3
    2. Stochastic 2: 12,4,12
    3. Stochastic 3: 24,4,24
    stochastic one used as buy and sell signals with short maturity
    Stochastic signal 2 is used as the Time Frame
    3 is used as a stochastic signal next Time Frame

Order Entry:
    By the time all the stochastic is at oversold levels Entry Buy in TF1M Target 10 Pips

Sell ​​Entry:
    By the time all the stochastic is at overbought levels TF1M Entry Sell on target 10 Pips
    bhai ye sab ek hi chart par dekhte hai ? bhai ye to kafi jayda confuse paida karega, kyun ki har period ka alag alag signal dega, to mujhe nahi lagta hai, is tarah se trading karna safe ho sakta hai, better hoga, ki kisi ek ka use kiya jaye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    they are my competition indicator as perennial as I plant use the indicator, and now I can not use it anymore but I opine all the unvarying indicators point whether the prices module go trailing or up

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Which indicator you prefer and feel works best among bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator?
    how if you combine together...maybe you will meet something new in your strategy to trade forex....i prefer use high and low to open position ...usually i got 20 pips every open transaction...thats enough for me...

Junior Member San Tos is an unknown quantity at this point San Tos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of my trading strategies that I have used for several years. And I have to prove yourself by using just one indicator is trading I always generate profit in accordance with my target. Trading strategy that I use only use 3 pieces stochastic who can adapt to all timeframes. Usually I always play scalping in TF 1 minute, with a 10-point TP and no SL. Her Stochastic settings are as follows:
    1. Stochastic 1: 9,4,3
    2. Stochastic 2: 12,4,12
    3. Stochastic 3: 24,4,24
    stochastic one used as buy and sell signals with short maturity
    Stochastic signal 2 is used as the Time Frame
    3 is used as a stochastic signal next Time Frame

Order Entry:
    By the time all the stochastic is at oversold levels Entry Buy in TF1M Target 10 Pips

Sell ​​Entry:
    By the time all the stochastic is at overbought levels TF1M Entry Sell on target 10 Pips

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use Bollinger bands indicator because from the beginning I learned to use the indicator with Fibonacci.
    I use the indicator. and in my learning process, using Bollinger bands I did not feel a lot of trouble. so that makes me more comfortable in using these indicators.
    Last edited by haggalla; 2012-12-05 at 07:38 AM.

Member Arfian Soebakti is an unknown quantity at this point Arfian Soebakti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer use stochactic oscilator because u can knowing oversold and overbought area and i use parabolic sar to confirm buy or sell in range above 80 and 20 on the below.. on practice i can see and prefer to used bolinger bands because i dont know to used that.. i still comfort used stochastic with 45,12,25 on time frime H4

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also traders use Bollinger bands indicator. because from the beginning I learned to use the indicator, I use the indicator. and in my learning process, using Bollinger bands I did not feel a lot of trouble. so that makes me more comfortable in using these indicators. even now I sometimes still use these indicators to help me see the condition of the forex market.

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer bollinger bands most. I use this from long ago and I love this indicator.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    stoch aur bollinger band ye achche indicator hai, lekin agar RSI bhi iske saath mein trader use karta hai, to uska signal aur bhi strong ho sakta hai, mostly trader in indicator ka use jarur karte hai. main ismein se bollinger band aur RSI hi use karna pasand karta hoon.
    ya strategy newbie use kartay hay .senior trades simple strategy use nh kartay hay kyu k es main mostly fake signals atay hain .buhat saray professional trader price action strategy use kartay hain. ya ak buhat hi achi strategy hay .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)