+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Senior Member Jobin is an unknown quantity at this point Jobin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Equally indications are preferred in my opinion with foreign currency trading. I do think Bollinger wedding band may be the lifetime on the chart. With no bollinger wedding band the chart appears to be any uncovered industry. Alternatively, Stochastic Oscillator may be the significant indications which shows the right direction or industry activity and also My partner and i rely on this about the dealing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member farjana725 is an unknown quantity at this point farjana725's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the mouse, the Bollinger bands. Bollinger artists are artists, instability, but each part of the complications of the birth. These types are usually normal variation, which appears, when a young woman exactly in the same period the average values for the transmission of the artist Bollinger connected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even traders use Lingering Bands indicator. because from the beginning, I learned to use the indicator to use the indicator. and in my learning process, the use of Lingerer bands, I feel a lot of trouble. if it makes me more comfortable in using these indicators. even now I sometimes still use these indicators to help me to see the situation on the currency market............................................ ....

Banned sadie margret is an unknown quantity at this point sadie margret's Avatar
    Thanks
    definitely friend i would also agree that Bollinger band is truly one of the most academic tool here forex selling, but numerous trader does not even know how to use it. The two outside musicians are for support and opposition, encompassing the middle band.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    it is best indicator but agr ap parabolic sar use karay gay aur BB tou bhea theak rahy ga magar apnay ap ko news daily watch karany ka adi baney kio k agar daily news watch nahe karty hain tou ap ko loss ho jata hai indicators ap ko earning mai itni help nahe daity hain,,,,
    Maine to Parabolic sar use kiya hi nahi hai, lekin main janta hu ki us se hamko acchi trades karne ko mil sakti hai. Haan maine Bollinger bands ko use kiya hai aur usme kafi acche signals mil jate hain.

Bas hamko usko regular use karna hoga
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is best indicator but agr ap parabolic sar use karay gay aur BB tou bhea theak rahy ga magar apnay ap ko news daily watch karany ka adi baney kio k agar daily news watch nahe karty hain tou ap ko loss ho jata hai indicators ap ko earning mai itni help nahe daity hain,,,,

Banned krna59 is an unknown quantity at this point krna59's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are talking about two of the best and speculations, depends on the results. When I see that a lot of men and women who used both improvements in the field of research.

Banned Anie is an unknown quantity at this point Anie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally i favor for you to muse Bollinger Groups. Bollinger bands are merely, volatility bands one every part of an uncomplicated transferring common. This type of indication Bollinger bands tend to be determined using the normal change involving price tag within the identical period as transferring averages and plotted on often part in the transferring common.

Member bagusfx will become famous soon enough bagusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i personally in analyzing forex charts inside I tend to
    use my last Bolliger bands indicators and add parabollic SAR
    though easy to analyze the data

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Which indicator you prefer and feel works best among bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator?
    bhai main ye dono hi indicator prefer karta hoon, ye indicator humare liye kafi faydemand hai, stoch ek aisa indicator hai jisko use karna bahut hi easy hai, lekin har baar humko sahi signal nahi milta hai, uske liye humko aur bhi indicator combined karne padte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)