+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 194 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Member Bilel is an unknown quantity at this point Bilel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don t think that there is a way to avoid risk but you can use some advices : Don t trade against the trend,don't use high lots and always use money managment
    When you follow these tips you can avoid risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member farman khan is an unknown quantity at this point farman khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alternatives buying and selling are in general used to reduce risk in foreign exchange trades. They assist in defending towards surprising fluctuations inside the marketplace. while you buy a choice your ability loss is restrained to the charge of the choice. while you promote alternatives your potential loss can be substantially higher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aahh is an unknown quantity at this point aahh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk is also one part on the forex business, the trader can not avoid the risk on the forex, we just can try to minimize the risk only, to minimize the risk the trader need to use the good money management on the forex business to let them can really do it

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make sure that i follow them and never trader beyond that rules. And this save me from risk taking. After every failure i eveluate my trade and strategy and after finding the reason of failure i update my trading rules Another way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time Only deep knowledge and careful understanding of what is going on will help you to overcome the difficulties and to get the best results. If you have any serious intention

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think any kind of business has risk ,so in the Forex trading business has risk too,but if we can be doing the risk management and money management properly then we can reduced our risk ,but if any no risk formula then tell me details.

Member instforex is an unknown quantity at this point instforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gi han forex ka kaam aik risky kaam hai iss mein ap ko loss hoga ya phir ap ko acha profit hoga pa ko mein assan hul bataun iss kaam mein acha paisa kmane ka aur loss sai bhe bachne ka wo hai kai ap ko lalch sai door he rehna hoga

Member FouadSGhanem is an unknown quantity at this point FouadSGhanem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that there is no way to eliminate risk completely in forex but you can decrease it by increase your capital and decrease your profits and play on low profits with low risk strategies and plans

Member tradingblossoms is an unknown quantity at this point tradingblossoms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk ko analyze ya kam ya puri tarah se eliminate nahi kiya ja sakta kyoki risk nahi hoga to movement nahi hogi aur agar movement nahi hogi to stop hit hone ke chances bahut jyada hote hai market short term targets ya news spikes ke baad jaldi turn hoti hai.
    Join Indian-Forex.com Forum and earn bonus to trade

Don't Spam, Forum just hate spammers

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk on forex trading is a part that cannot be eliminate, we only can manage and make it smaller, but for eliminate this kind of imposible thing to do, so friend do not think about make trade without any risk, in forex trading we should realize that we need to take the risk in order to take the reward, this how the business work. when you still be afraid with your own trading risk you should learn for more and try make smaller risk in trade this can be do but take long time learning

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me We cannot eliminate the risks present in the market becouse one cannot predict the fluctuating market at any circumstances, but after learning one can understand the strategy of the market and can avoid the mistakes or never repeat the mistakes or reduce it. we can only reduce risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 194 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)