+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 194 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    The number one thing that you can do to manage your forex risk is to never trade money that you can't afford to lose. Sometimes people skip this one thinking "that won't happen to me", but it really will affect your trading performance.
    If you are trading money you can't afford to lose, and you lose significantly, or even face the threat of losing significantly, your decision making will be compromised and mistakes will happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to r_ad_k For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-19)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no way to eliminate risk completely but you can minimize it by use a small volumes and decide stop loss and take profit pips before entering the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to modestrader For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-19)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    forex trading is not easy business. forex trading is too hard and very risky business in this world. this business is most dangerous and you can lose all capital just in one day because of forex. I suggest you to using stoploss and apply good money management to minimize the risk , money management and stoplosss can help your account to keep survice in forex market

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-16)

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Exchange rate risk or foreign exchange (forex) risk is an unavoidable risk of foreign investing, but one that can be mitigated considerably through the use of hedging techniques. In order to totally eliminate forex risk, the obvious choice is to avoid investing in overseas assets altogether. But this may not be the best alternative from the viewpoint of portfolio diversification, since numerous studies have shown that foreign investing improves portfolio return while reducing risk.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to r_ad_k For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-19)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we could eliminate from the risk if we get the low capital we should make low risky trading strategy and we could get the low profit from this trading business we should have the experience of this trading business then we could eliminate .

Junior Member monir897 will become famous soon enough monir897's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course, there are many tips to reduce or control.

I use a simple technique an that is i make protocols / rules for trading and before making a trade i make sure that i follow them and never trader beyond that rules. And this save me from risk taking.
    After every failure i evaluate my trade and strategy and after finding the reason of failure i update my trading rules.

Another way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time i decrease my risk to lowest possible level that force me to open few trades only and save me from huge losses.

Junior Member azertyguid will become famous soon enough azertyguid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk of this you can decrease it and here is how: First of all make sure you have chosen the right leverage (small account ,big leverage / big account, small leverage). Secondly you need to choose can

12. The Following User Says Thank You to azertyguid For This Useful Post:

hiahia (2017-10-27)

Thanks
    While losing money and admitting one is wrong is hard, it is the straight and narrow path that traders must travel should they survive the formidable years. Traders are then tasked at having a trading plan, which encompasses key decisions on every trade. These decisions include trade size, what to trade, when to enter and when to exit.
    Risk must always be managed or put another way, losses must always be limited. One way to manage the risk that is difference from the traditional model taking yourself out of the trade once a clear level is breached is to reduce exposure if the market moves against you without breaking your uncle point. Of course, you can always reenter a trade but as traders, risk management is the number one job.

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ma loss ko eliminate karnay ke bohat saray ways han jis se hum kam se kam risk letay huye apni trading ko safely continue rakh kar market se good profit gain kar saktay han. Sab se pehlay tu humein small lot ma trade karni chahye and uske baad har trade par kam se kam risk ke sath trade karni chahye. Uske baad sl and tp ko first prefrences deni chahye.

Thanks
    risk is always associated with this profession and i have affriamtion that without risk you can't earn money from this business however, you can reduce the intensity of risk if you follow the rules of this business and with proper stop loss and take profit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to r_ad_k For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 194 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)