+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 194 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is my way to profit with low risk. Because there is no risk no gain. As a business tread on forex you have to take risks for improvement than I never thought that I would do business with you too There is always a risk for FOREX trading even if your broker is quite reputable ie Forex trading is a risk business so traders should take the risk to trade rather than If anyone says that without risk I can not believe that I think that they have no way to eliminate risk because they have no business in the world running without risk. But with the right knowledge and experience, risk factors can decline for the most part. By using low volume, fear of risk can also occur. minus allot ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency is the easiest way to help make money, but the likelihood of a key may be excessive, you can reduce whatever you currently have, and also any losses after all Forex is a business that is easy but also risky because I have not found one person who can claims that he trades without taking risks and He can use stop loss so that trades will automatically cease if the price level falls Trading options usually will not minimize risk in FOREX trading. they help guard against sudden fluctuations in the market. after you purchase Associate in Nursing your potential loss potential is limited to the value of choice. after you sell the option, your potential loss is often much higher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29), kuya (2018-03-26)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to open a trade to make money and that's how you engage in risk, I have not found a single person who can claim that he trades without taking any risks, Forex is an easy business but also a risk to the market. totally unwanted not knowing exactly where to go, they can only give a trend! but true is that the man's prediction is not right anytime until the last of all I want to say can never trad without taking risks As for trading from the bottom up to compare the risks that are in signed Forex than if we open a transaction in forex trading, we are already taking risks because we will suffer losses if we open wrong transactions also wherever you go to do business there is risk whether it is Forex or not let alone As you say that risk is part of this business so like it or not we have let so without risk we have not gotten our success

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29)

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se aisa koi tarika nahi hai ki aap risk ko eliminate kar sake.aap risk ko puri trah se eliminate kar bhi nahi sakte aap risk ko sirf kam sar sakte h vo bhi apni knowledge or experience ki help se.Aapko kitni jyada knowledge hogi forex k liye or jitna jyada experience hoga aap risk ko utna kam kar sakte hai.ye market change hoti rhti h to isliye aap risk to khtm nahi kar sakte.is market mai aapko kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexcoolgirl For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can stop money or lose Forex Trading which I think it is not possible to trade in the forex market without taking risks because risk is part of the business that I find that in the forex market merchants are used to be rewarded for taking risks on their investments ie With passive one's time can mature and earn income without risk is on my veiw slightly better profit than big risk just Placing a trade is a risk that is taken automatically Forex trading unlike other businesses Even in conventional purchases and sales it may be in forex trading, if you order with the order very low volumes such as 0.01 and 0.02 then you will eliminate your risk and your account will also be safe so as not to exit. Slowly and steadily in this business is very good for you and you will always win in this market like any other winner

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can not tell you to do risk-free forex trading because in every transaction we open at a certain position we are actually between the advantages and disadvantages therefore. But if someone could think he should lose his trade this time then he may feel himself is now without risk but is such a business there is no risk of no gain then if when traders take a risk then some time maybe they get a profit but over time they lose that big money that is why i never risk the only way to save your account of risk is handling your money carefully. It's just a strong money management that can reduce the risk percentage. I think if you have 500-1000 pips of backup then you will never lose the trade. If you have 1000 pips backup then I am pretty sure that you will be able to close even your worst trade in profit. But one reminder is here: never open three or more trades at once, it will probably divert you from your MM plan.

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no way to eliminate the losses but yes there are few ways to reduce your losses , like using your small lot size , keep patience and trading emotionless , these are few tips to reduce your losses and there are few technical tip like use only D1 and W1 timeframe to trade with small lot , you must have a plan to enter exit , chart pattrens and candle stick patterns give you more success rate

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading options are mainly used to minimize risk in FOREX trading. we can trade well and I think you already know that no one can say that he can live without the risks why you should risk getting bigger. If you have serious intentions, try to make the right decision and learn what's going on to overcome difficulties and get the best results. It is possible that trading in riskless profits rather than Forex is a very risky business and we should not try to take on too much risk unless we are experienced and expert traders in managing our risks and emotions but I always risk my full concentration and How Can one just trade without risking capital Every trade is a risk regardless of how talented and decorate your trader that it is not possible we can trade without risk because the risk is the basic element of trading if we do not take risks from us can not get incom

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To avoid income slips and also require adequate action, one should need the ideal action along with erase the memory of all the problems. What's more, marketing promotion campaigns to think about. For no reason use certain grateful parties. Especially the full experience along with the thoughtful idea, the trial lets you defeat the common problem to find the perfect result. For people with all the main reasons, try to ask for the right judgment and also know the process in an effort to defeat those issues and to find the perfect result. I think the risks we can not avoid, so we should be able to manage the risks well then everything can go well and that is very important and we as traders should be able to do peacefully then all will start well and that is the problem. That is very important and we will definitely be successful with it.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can not do Forex trading without taking risks. Profit is a risk reward but we do not take high risks to make big money. If we make profit and loss targets with reasonable risk, place stop loss and take profit order. targeted. Our trade stops automatically using limited risk. But you are not just taking risks but also taking risks So you can not be successful without risk especially because if you are a great trader in the Forex business and use Techniques in business because Without risk we can not get some things. In our life so through risk factors we can gain more profit then the risks involved in small trading is low because it is possible if the profit is higher than the loss so that overall is profit but still there is a loss too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 194 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)