+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we take a lot of risks then we can be able to make a lot of money until because the undesirable market absolutely no one can and at first traders fail more times with blessings without conscious trades, but the performance of skilled traders is always good they generally get a lot of profit actually everyone says forex is the highest risk business but we can manage the risk as low as we want because at that moment To be able to make money consistently we must know how to trade You can do it all day or week or even month accordingly. So you can not trade without risk perfectly. This is a very challenging market, but the rewards are just incredible as forex is the biggest and biggest profitable business in the world for my level of control risk. have more practice in demo trading but i believe that forex is a high risk business that just wants to earn and get rich in a short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a better type of knowledge and skills and experience then forex is not a risky business for you because Trading means taking risks and making money, we only reduce the risks in our trading and increase our likelihood but good profits and risk is where as if I did not discover up to now about any risks in Trading because I have not started trading and I do not know about the risks there are jobs out there that are really dangerous more dangerous than forex trading so for me tradi forex Because everything is difficult, no one more difficult than I certainly do not work with any type of trade in the world to assess whether tougher or more risky forex or not, but why take the biggest risk if only we could make a better analysis and secure with complete discipline and patience that is They think forex is a car a very easy to make big money in a short time so No I do not think forex trading is the highest business in the world because it can give full advantage to the merchant and also takes less time than other business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business and forex losses are part of this business if you make yourself a good trader, you can easily understand how a trader can manage risk and recover losses with more profit trading. So you have to learn about risk / money management system. Forex trading is the most risky trade in the world and through your risk of getting good money from here I believe that any business or trading investment is risky and nobody is guaranteed but I think that forex is much risky and it needs to be tough working specifically when you need money to trade with appropriate risk management always gets better and fits in a way that might be fun before buying it will spend a lot of time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No..its impossible. Q k forex aik business hai Job nai hai or duniya k har business me Loss must hai. Hm loss ko khatm to nai kar sakty mgr is ko Limit me rakh sakty hain by using Sl Tool and by using Money management rules.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29), Raja551 (2018-04-29)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You'll probably agree that it seems a bit silly to hide the natural market price action with cluttered and confusing indicators. All indicators come from price movements, so if we have a solid method to trade on the basis of price movements (price action analysis), it only makes sense that we will use it rather than trying to analyze messy secondary data. To be one of the top 10% successful traders in the long run, you should try not to be emotional, go back to yourself and act with confidence ... even if you have to fake it in the early days (fake it until you make it). Begin to believe positive results have occurred, tell yourself and affirm to yourself that you are profitable and you will make a big trade. You need to act as if you've become an experienced professional and believe you live the lifestyle you want, if you really want to achieve it. Your mind is very easy to train if you repeat today on a day to day basis. Soon it will be part of you and how you act naturally.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se aisa koi tarika nahi hai ki aap risk ko eliminate kar sake.aap risk ko puri trah se eliminate kar bhi nahi sakte aap risk ko sirf kam sar sakte h vo bhi apni knowledge or experience ki help se.Aapko kitni jyada knowledge hogi forex k liye or jitna jyada experience hoga aap risk ko utna kam kar sakte hai.ye market change hoti rhti h to isliye aap risk to khtm nahi kar sakte.is market mai aapko kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not take risks then you can not succeed in the forex business But we can put the risk as low as we want because leverage can be set to minimally lost but the return will be low too while I never heard anythink that any trades are without risk and we can trade by using high risk and low risk then Forex for me there seems to be no risky business in the world So they realize that when the market goes up and when the matket will go down actually We can only make money with Forex but we are And I feel confident to trade in forex let alone it is important that we have to be serious in learning the business. demo account is very important as a means of our practice so that later we can generate real profit in the real account as if the balance of losses is much better to use stop loss in every trade

14. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29)

Member baghla will become famous soon enough baghla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange trading with margins has a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for everyone. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Remember, you can keep a loss of some or all of your initial investment, which means that you do not have to invest money you can not get rid of. If you have any doubts, it is advisable to seek advice from an independent financial advisor. Trading options are typically mainly used to reduce the possibility of FOREX TRADING positions. They help by pushing back unexpected imbalances in the market. Whenever you get a choice of possibility of burning it will definitely help the purchase price of an alternative. Whenever you advertise the possibilities that might burn may increase drastically.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far forex is considered a high risk but we can start with small trading capital And as in forex we are provided with opp like Forex trading is the highest risk business when you come here without knowing knowledge about Forex and therefore we have to respect each other traders and not meghar but specially for those who like to take high risks appropriately. A collection of risks associated with investing in a foreign country I find it very important to spend the time of the traders in practice as an account, I think the practice has just begun and at the beginning as a new trader must spend his maximum time in trading, since training means basic and should strong for all traders!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If your goal is to make a moeny you have to take risks but you can generate a little profit with a small profit, I think as a trader all that is and if you can learn the trade perfectly then you will be able to make big money without risk then Of course that forex trading speculation the most dangerous and There may be other areas with high risk with Youcan never been certain about the forex market and all you can do is make predictions That depends on the plans and strategies you make for your trades I try to trade without risk though very difficult to do it I will do my best to minimize the risk. So if we want to keep the volume of risk under control then we have to study it and train ourselves entirely to seize the forex trading market but I think forex is a risky market but the real market and forex is not so easy

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-29), mumtay (2018-03-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)