+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 194 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1938

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Senior Member ba12 is an unknown quantity at this point ba12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a simple technique an that is i make protocols/rules for trading and before making a trade i make sure that i follow them and never trader beyond that rules. And this save me from risk taking. After every failure i eveluate my trade and strategy and after finding the reason of failure i update my trading rules.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is very profitable business if we earn here we can also loss here so we should hard work to minimize our loss if we lose in trade we should not lose our hope and try to learn from our mistake and trade with new plan we can also eliminate our risk by low leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amsm is an unknown quantity at this point amsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course, there are many tips to reduce or control the risk, then we can deal with good and I guess since she has been known to learn and read some threads on this forum, then you just have to make your application in the trade

Banned shujaat Ali is on a distinguished road shujaat Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader can minimize the risk in the forex trading by making a strong trading strategy that will not cause a large amount to be lost from his account. He will also have to use the low leverage if he wants to minimize the risk in this field and to make a huge profit.

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you can minimize and eliminate the risk of loss by spending more and more time in trading market and try to follow the trend of market and get experience and skill about trade and your loss will get minimized.

Senior Member tirmula is an unknown quantity at this point tirmula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way to eliminate risk in forex is to avoid trading. If you must trade, then risk will be present and the only thing you can do is to reduce it. To reduce risk, you will need to take smaller volume of trades and risk less of your margin with your tradings.

Senior Member vasul is an unknown quantity at this point vasul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, there is no way to eliminate risk completely. i have seen very experienced forex traders slash mentors to go wrong in a choppy market. the trick of the market is to save yourself so that you can trade another day, so limit your risks to minimal.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not possible to eliminate the risk completely but if possible the traders may make sure to implement the ways by which they can be able to reduce the risk to greatest extent and thus they can be able to perform well and gather good amount of profits on long run.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mizz31 View Post
    ji haan risk se bacha ja sakta hai agar aap sahi waqt pe sahi
    time dekh kar trade lagaen to warna greed ke chakkar me insaan sab kuch lose kar deta hai ...........
    risk leke trader ko kabhi koi bhi kaam nhi karna chahiy yadi risk leke kaam karenge to nuksaan ho sakta hai isliy risk leke nhi karna chahiy kabhi bhi koi kaaam

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan risk se bacha ja sakta hai agar aap sahi waqt pe sahi
    time dekh kar trade lagaen to warna greed ke chakkar me insaan sab kuch lose kar deta hai ...........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 194 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)