+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai me apko batao ke market seasion me divide hotey hn aur mere khayalse china ke seasion bhi achey hn russian season bhi ache hn but vo slow move krtey hn jo ke apko acha profit deit hn but usa seasion bhi kafi acha hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), zahid2016 (2017-10-22)

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market four baray session ma se pass through hoti ha and un ma se do session trading ke liye bohat risky b han and market ma profit earn karnay ke liye faida mand b han. Baki ke do session bohat slow move kartay han. Is liye agar hum money kamana chahtay han tu phr humein chahye ke london and newyork session ma zayda se zayda trade karen. Tokyo and sydeny ma market zayda move nahi karti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shakeel2017 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-10-19)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    I think Asian sessions are safe to trade but you can earn big profits in this session,
    if you want to earn a quick profit the US session is the best option for you, but it also carries great
    risks while in the Asian session you earn small and small income. Your risk is also smaller.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    I also love the Asian session because the market is quite calm and this time it is safer and lower risk.
    But if we can understand the euro session or the uk session then we can benefit more from here.
    but it's possible to take advantage of any session if we can use the technique as well.
    best regard

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that always is possible you just have to know and know the market and choose the right mement and also the right stratigraphy to work, and also the time. and more than that it is necessary to do with the aid of a good analysis of the market,

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia me to apni har post me yehi kehta hn ke apko long term trade krni chaye becoz apko lon gterm me zyada profit milta hn but apko long term me wait bhi kran prta hn but logo ko short term pasand hn but vo risky hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-30), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Based on my understanding, I do not think we have time to trade that I know is we need to take the time to understand
    our strategies and indicators then we can always get confirmation before we put our trade that I know is the best way.
    to benefit from the forex market because the confirmation goes very far

Junior Member mbhs2010 is on a distinguished road mbhs2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depend s the European session and U.S. session so that the trader will be easier to monitor them, and analyze, if a trader wants to trade with the test session analysis of American and European comparison will so they do the well trades

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear it's back to your pair and what your session if you use to work with JPY and you work in Europe session you will not have any change in your pair and you work in wrong session

I think chose you pair and you will know what is your session
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any session that not at the very beginning of the day or the week of trading in my point of view .. you have to keep away from these cabdeles that go up and down frequently .. choose the right time that suits you and that does not mean that you have to enter a trade every day

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-28), Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)