+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 180 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the safest time to order is now open Asian market, because usually at that time rare high impact news and market movements take place in sideway. This is certainly better for beginners to minimize the losses that would be accepted in case of errors

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dkdajnwa is an unknown quantity at this point dkdajnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me am a scalper and i need a good fluctuation and volatile in the market, and so i follow the pair with good fluctuation in there such as EURUSD, EURJPY, they have great fluctuations and will gives me more and more chance to makes some profit, london session and new york session or america and tokyo session or japan are good market session to followed really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk is depend on you if you use huge volumes for trading then you are in risk every time and if you are use low volumes in forex then you safe invest good and then use volumse according to your account so forex is not an risky business if you don,t take risk

Banned aliraza1 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    is m koi bi session safe nahi ha ager koi session safe ha tu wo ha london ka ye bohat acha session ha is m apko bohat kam loss k chances hoty ha lekin is m b loss hota ha bohat kam hota ha ager ap khy k is m bilkul loss nahi hota ye galat bat ha koi b session ho is m loss k chances hoty ha lrkin is m chances kam ha ye kaha ja sakta ha ye nahi kha ja sakta k is m loss nahi ha

Banned Cursed spook is an unknown quantity at this point Cursed spook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    i also think Asian session is safer than others but it is also a low income able session. this session is good for new traders. but personally i like Europe session because i usually trade in eurusd pair and this pair movement start from this session.

Banned surishboka is an unknown quantity at this point surishboka's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade the assemblage and London composer regular. This is unremarkable day second in my country so i feature term to business it. The new dynasty and Sydney sessions are in the period according to my indication zone so i ordinarily slumber in those periods.

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depend on market currency position , But I have seen that every session is same in Forex and if you want to know the trend in sessions you can make profit and if you do not know then you are in trouble. you can loose and earn in every session.

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    I prefer to trade the European session sir, in this session I think the market movement will be faster than the hours I've ever compare sir
    this way then I will be able to do this trade very well and could not agree at all in this trade if I would be able to trade in a safe way sir

Member tamiunsoed is an unknown quantity at this point tamiunsoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the safer asia session .. because marget movement of capital is not too volatile so we will be a little safer .. and market movements per day is not too sharp and too low ... so nice to tradingan..the price is much easier to predict

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laljawahar View Post
    forex trading ma aap ko learn karne ho ge forex ma bhager learn or knowledge nahi ho ge to aap ko forex ma kam karan ma maza nahi ha ga forex ma learn ma bhot important ha.
    haan ye to hai forex me sirf learning hi badiya hai yadi hum isme learning me jayda dyaan deten hain to hum isme vastav me bahut hi acha kar lenge jitna ache learning hogi utne hi badiya hoga .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 180 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)