+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 180 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Senior Member zewara is an unknown quantity at this point zewara's Avatar
    Thanks
    American session is a favorite for traders like me who is a part-time trading. so I agree that the American session relative price movements faster than asia session course. EU if the pair trading in the U.S. session usually pair the EU will decline due to usd currency will strengthen but it is not absolute.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member antacid is an unknown quantity at this point antacid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Superlative trading session is until the end of time so as to in which you like to trade and earn profit very by a long shot.On the whole of relatives like Asian session as in Asian session sell is take away impulsive and imperil is decrease.Thats why relatives like this session.But i like barely so as to session in which sell on the whole impulsive.As profit possibility is intensify whilst sell impulsive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    safe to use if you wish to trade the Asian session had not as active movement of the ecu session and U.S. session so the monger are easier to observe them, and analyze, if a monger desires to trade with the check session analysis of yank and European comparison can higher grasp each other session...........................

Senior Member suvongkor is an unknown quantity at this point suvongkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey guys I think
    It depends on the program for foreign currency. The only lab specially quietly through Dhaka. Beginning to see near Dhaka-program, such as it could start moving so that ...

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The extent that i have recognized, trading with a market throughout the Uk session is still the better, provided that you take a gander at it, the Us session is the polar opposite of what the Uk sessions does, however this is not sure.

Banned sanbo is an unknown quantity at this point sanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by msm View Post
    I also like the Asian session because the market is quite calm and this time is safer as well as low risk. But if we can understand the euro session or uk session then we can get more profit from here. but it is possible to take profit from any session if we can use technique as well.
    many people and i can say that almost all of the trader was going and enter to the forex business is becayse they are want to earn the money on the forex business and htey know that on the forex is also having too many money that they can got in here so they want to enter to thed forex

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Mere hisaab se Asian Session ek dum best hai, aur safe bhi hai, is session mein movement itna high nahi hota hai, aur trader trading ke waqt stop loss laga kar aur take profit laga kar chor sakta hai, sab entry sahi honi chahiye.
    yes , in this session a trader can trade with comfort because market does not shows high volatility at that time , it is best time for short term trader to do scalping with high lot size but always use stop loss in your trades .

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the more the movement in the price the more opportunity to make profit. so i like big movement and return of the price to the previous level or down. when market goes in a single direction it cause me loss every time or reduce my equity a lot. due to profit or the technical analysis it seems that the price will reverse so i closed the profit trade and open the opposite trade but if then market goes in previous direction so i have to face loss.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisaab se Asian Session ek dum best hai, aur safe bhi hai, is session mein movement itna high nahi hota hai, aur trader trading ke waqt stop loss laga kar aur take profit laga kar chor sakta hai, sab entry sahi honi chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well all i will say is that we tend to simply need to keep active within the demo account and therefore the a lot of we tend to attempt to perceive the combine we tend to ar trading the a lot of we tend to create the simplest profit out of the forex market thus take a lot of of some time to grasp all pairs then you'll earn the numbers of pips you wished

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 180 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)