+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 180 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Senior Member sidra habib is on a distinguished road sidra habib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera khyal hai k new york session or london trade sesion sab say acha hai forex trading k liye or is k elawa ap ka behter time jo k trading k liye ap smjhty ho k best hai mera khyal hai k wo wo time hai jab market ka trend ap k favour me ja raha ho or ap is say her hall me faida utha sakeen or acha gain ker sakeen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chotasaumar is on a distinguished road chotasaumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as my view is concerned, i will suggest to deal the with london session because this comes in between among the 4 session and from start you got enough news to make your trades in safer sides. After this session, i will suggest to deal with NY session because in this session, you can make your final trades with an experience of all day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member swaat is an unknown quantity at this point swaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade plan me hume session b choose karna chahye i think ager app newbie ho to london session best hai kyu kay morning me market inti zaida fast nai hoti app easily some pips gain kar sakty ho ager app expert trader ho to new york session zabardast hai jis me ziada pips gain kiye ja sakty hain.

Member redforex is an unknown quantity at this point redforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion as well i think Asian session is the best because it has very low volatility and so pips can also be made at a stable level.However sometimes it is very hard to make profit as the currency is not moving fats and is very slow.

Senior Member Sonakshi is an unknown quantity at this point Sonakshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tokyo , newyork and london sessions are the saffest to trade because the market movement is very fast and don't fluctuates drastically so that loss can bot be happen in minutes. The liquidity is so high and spread is very low . the best session is one of these . on another good session is when these sessions overlap . then the population of trader becomes double and every thing including profit can be doubled

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara khyal k matabik trading forex pr bhot acha kam ha is mian hm kam kr k bhot zada pasa kama sakta hn is pr ap ko bhot zada manat krni to prti ha laken ap ko ismian bhot zada apsa bhi lagana ni prta bus ap k pass wakt ho to kamyab ho or ta sab same hi ha laken trading mug ko sab sa psand ha mian is ko like krta hn

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right asian session is mo safe than other trading sessions because market movement in asian session are too much less as compared to nw york session or London session,and for new traders its always good to trade in less movement session..

Member rayou is an unknown quantity at this point rayou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the asian sessio of course it's more calm more comfortable just follow the trend and you will be safe and it depends also on wich currency you choose for me i just like to trade in the asian session and usally trade with usd/jpy and it work so fine for me!! just try it it's more smooth in asian
    good luck

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G mary lhyal sy Asian season bht best ha mary liyr trading karny k liye.kyu k main is season main bht achi movement dakhti hu means k is season main movement bht achi hoti ha.or mjhy ye lagta ha k ye season trading k liye best ha.

Banned pc1 is an unknown quantity at this point pc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know the Asian markets well but on the whole in the Forex markets do not exist a large proportion ensure where the Asian markets in 2002 Asian markets collapsed altogether I think Dubai is the best .
    Hello Every Body.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 180 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)