+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 180 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i believe the safest session depend on your trading knowledge and which one you find comfortable trading for some i think they find the asian session more safer because it is very slow and price tend to move at a slow pace at any given time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai meray jhayal me hr banda ka apna favourite season hoga jesay apka Asian seasion hai isi trha. Lekin season itna ziyada matter nai krte apki trading strategy hr season k liye honi chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khari1 is an unknown quantity at this point khari1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    my dear friend mare khayal se har session ak jasa hy is main ap currency ko dakhe ap ko khud pta chal jata hy ajab ap ka experience barh jata hy es lye thori lesarning hasil kain es klye demo ko use kain forex ko study krain forex k site se

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a good session in the session when trading is active and the movement of prices begins to move a little faster, of course, we have also established a strong safety in the capital, if we suffer losses

Member memble is an unknown quantity at this point memble's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most secure session it was the Asian session, because of its nature in the Asian session that price often make much wave, so I think the Asian session especially suited for scalping strategy and the Asian session was indeed a special scalping. so it also depends on our trading style.

Senior Member opang is an unknown quantity at this point opang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the most secure sessions are sessions asia.Sessions that are on time for my 6.am-3.pm safest.At this Watu me more free trade, because I have nothing else busyness.

Banned Ahs is an unknown quantity at this point Ahs's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khyal sy New York session best hai New york session ma agar EURUSD ma kam kiya jaye to market trend banaye g aur trend is always good for the trader market agar whan py hi move karti rhy to us ka koi faida nhi hai

Member sweetzahid is an unknown quantity at this point sweetzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap jis contry main rehty ho usi ka session ap k liye suitable hota ha agr ap pak ya ind sy ho to ap k liye asian session thk rahy ga us ko dakh k trading kro kamyab raho gay

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the time i will select a currency pair for trade by doing some research. So that only i will be able to make some great profits since referring to the news and doing trading is a good thing. Because we can get an idea about how to trade with news and get some extra money and to have that you have to be lucky.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sodawhite View Post
    so that the trader will be easier to monitor them and analysis if a trader wants to trade with the test sessin analyisis of the us session is jut the opposite of what the uk sessions does but this is not certain american and european comarision will better know one another session.
    each session the market has different characteristics, all of which have advantages and disadvantages of each. safe and whether or not the transactions affected by the market session, but by the ability of each trader in managing the psychological and the money they have, cmiiw

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 180 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)