+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade k doran khud ka mind ek bat pay rakhay k hum nay confidence ko loss nahi karna hai aur ek limit me reh kar kam karna hai to saray k saray he sessions hume trade me faida de pae gay.me khud is business me achi tarha say kam kar raha hn aur achi tarha say he is ko seekh raha hn ye sari baten he seekhnay say he ati hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Forex trading me kai sessiions hote hain jo local country ke hisaab se work karte hain. Ham logon ko apni trading me dekhna hota hai ki haamre liye kaun sa waala trading session best hai jis se ham usme apni trading kar sake aur hame income bhi usi he hisaab se milne lag jaati hai.
    bhaiya g hamay apni trading strategy ko dihaan ma rakh kar jahan trading session ko choose krna hota hay ,hamay daikhna hota hay k hamari strategy kis session ma sab sa acha work karti hay bhaiya g .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Forex trading me kai sessiions hote hain jo local country ke hisaab se work karte hain. Ham logon ko apni trading me dekhna hota hai ki haamre liye kaun sa waala trading session best hai jis se ham usme apni trading kar sake aur hame income bhi usi he hisaab se milne lag jaati hai.
    Haan bhai hum logo ko apni country ke time ke hisaab se bhai trading karna hoga, agar humari country ke hisaab se jab achi movement hoti ho to ushi time us session mein hamesha humare ko trading karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dekhein is mein tou har kixxi k views change ho sakhtey hai. ye tou trader pe hi depend karey ga k us ko kon sa zaida safe lag raha hai mein yahan par kixxi ki kahi hui baat ko galat nhi kaho ga kyun k ye un k experiences hai aur un ko apney liye definitely bhetar cheezein use karna ati hon gi so just yehi kaho ga that best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipshunt View Post
    I think first session is the most safer to trade and we can see high volatility at the NYK-London session and we should not trade at that session if we are fresh trader and we know that we can make money if we trade with the trend only.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member Diksha is an unknown quantity at this point Diksha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every session is same. You can loose and earn in every session. All session is for just safe trading and you can make some good profit easily but first you will need to make a strategy with all of these session otherwise will be possible to get losses just not profit so keep your patience first with this place. If you know the trend in sessions you can make profit and if you do not know then you are in trouble. As far as I have noticed, trading with a market during the UK session is still the better, if you look at it, the US session is just the opposite of what the UK sessions does, but this is not certain.

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think first session is the most safer to trade and we can see high volatility at the NYK-London session and we should not trade at that session if we are fresh trader and we know that we can make money if we trade with the trend only.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Asian session is safer to trade because in this session we do not get high volatility and less big player are available at Asian session and we need to very careful at the America - Europe session because of high volatility.

Banned ASIM is an unknown quantity at this point ASIM's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend.....All session is for just safe trading and you can make some good profit easily but first you will need to make a strategy with all of these session otherwise will be possible to get losses just not profit so keep your patience first with this place......thanks

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you should ask about the session that gives a profit not the safe session , you are trading to make profit not just to protect your capital and stay safe , in my opinion the European session is the best session but you should always look at the news before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)