+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 176 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1751

Thread: Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

Senior Member mumun is an unknown quantity at this point mumun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use indi open positions at will, to further convince themselves to avoid floating loss that many current trend has not been established,
    but already I think the direction of the trend predicted that would happen where at least according to my analysis, so if indi already shows the direction that will be in accordance with the trend analysis that I expect my new open positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mahmood ul hassan is on a distinguished road Mahmood ul hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    history ke study zaroor karni chahiye because kiye dafa is moov old history se match kar jati he lakin ye zaroori nahi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned manci is an unknown quantity at this point manci's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss if it would leave the indicators used.
    then look for other indicators, as assume that these indicators are not profitable ... because often look so confused myself even
    which would use the same, can not produce a profit for me

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it happens many time that the fundamental repeats its history only.If you are experienced trader you can look at the history regarding fundamentals and most of the time it repeats giving you profit

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    not necessarily all indi nubie can use it properly
    nuubie will usually use one at the till to get him fit for the indi ..

Banned akber90 is an unknown quantity at this point akber90's Avatar
    Thanks
    A large amount of the moment in time the currency performs as it has performed in the earlier period and it moves exactly in the same method and earlier period resistance and support fix count in Forex trading therefore it can be thought the imminent to move fabrication in the earlier period and it can be predict by looking by the side of the earlier period.........................

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex history specially the charts will show us some good way of analysis in the forex market so that we should put the good tradings in the future tradings. the thing is that we need to know the market to get the analysis.

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading the market is for money.There are some added things i have gained from being a forex merchandiser equal educated much grouping and exploit more known with the financial world but if it was not attemptable for me to get morality money,i may not be trading forex.

Banned laljawahar is an unknown quantity at this point laljawahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading ma aap ko learn karne ho ge forex ma bhager learn or knowledge nahi ho ge to aap ko forex ma kam karan ma maza nahi ha ga forex ma learn ma bhot important ha.or kuch time demo account ma kam karha or or fire aap ko real account ma kam karna ho ga.

Banned radzo is an unknown quantity at this point radzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    search system can be served until many months
    yet again to find the settings that fit with market conditions
    therefore concentrated on mending some indi recommended to save time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 176 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)