+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 176 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1751

Thread: Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

Banned dini is an unknown quantity at this point dini's Avatar
    Thanks
    if now how long? I also think so, why after a long time to learn forex if there is no result, although an important moment it was better quality, no time wasted

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eliotfx is an unknown quantity at this point eliotfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    most traders is to trade based on the existing history. I also uses analysis based on history who has been formed. because in my opinion, the history of which has been formed in the chart, it formed a pattern. and often the patterns formed in the history will repeat itself in the next movement. Therefore, history can be a reference for us to predict movements in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aigbor551987 is an unknown quantity at this point aigbor551987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unconnected from bedrock that can stop all barriers,i hump seen toll proceeding beefiness very powerful fashion of trading,price spread is subordinate on yesteryear story.

Banned manci is an unknown quantity at this point manci's Avatar
    Thanks
    if so I better trading in the forests just sob ? can profit forest **** also, hehehe, whatever his job, it takes patience, trading actually is delicious, even working anywhere can

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Other country k curency k chart ko parhna or us k sath sath amal krna v histry ki studay kehlta he isi ki badulat ap markeet k sath tuoch rehte ho or is se ap ki qabliyat increase hoti he,gharmulki currency ki predict ko sath le kar chlna chy.

Senior Member poretosh456 is an unknown quantity at this point poretosh456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I quite concur with the fact that the key to discernment how the record of forex trading totality is by studying charts of the ulterior sometimes, we would actually perceive out that the activity follows the very copy and continual figure that it has followed before in the yore.

Banned eyank-subur is an unknown quantity at this point eyank-subur's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the end, it's like a forex trading job in the primeval ancestors who lived in the forest. 2 men working that **** hunting forest. Well know yourself if hunting takes patience waiting for prey to enter the trap.

Senior Member jogja is an unknown quantity at this point jogja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

The saying that history keep repeating itself and to relate it more to technical analysis we can say the key to predict future prices accurately lies in the studies and analysis of historical trades or charts. Do you agree?
    The information is very interesting. If we pay attention to that has happened in the past, and we associate with the movement of technical analysis is repeated ahrga looks like. But we do not know the certainty when it will happen again. To anticipate we can use fundamental analysis and also trend for an estimate. The more clever we think and analyze it I think the result is accurate.

Member nikotien234 is an unknown quantity at this point nikotien234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use historical price to put my order or set my Target Profit. its like like a support or resistancae for me, if there move goin back so it will goin down, if there break out it will continue. but some time there is just false movemeent

Banned asif786 is on a distinguished road asif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think history repeated and expert can understand the situation of market. But we can not completely predict the exact price of the market. I think a good indicator can predict the price and trader can make profit from Forex their trading. If someone can can understand the history of the old data then able to predict correctly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 176 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)